* SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FEET, KITS AND GEAR - 2014 *

^ i like what adidas is doing with their shirt hems and sleeve cuffs on jerseys and anthem jackets. their rugby kits look good too

Liverpool-15-16-New-Balance-Kits.jpg

the away and third kits are better than previous years but that home kit is horrendous

Liverpool-15-16-Home-Kit-New-Balance.jpg

Liverpool-15-16-New-Balance-Kits.jpg

the away and third kits are better than previous years but that home kit is horrendous

Liverpool-15-16-Home-Kit-New-Balance.jpg

Dope, glad NB took it over.

Hope they do just as well of a job on Porto (Even tho the Porto Warrior kits aren't THAT bad)

Last edited:
NEW ADIDAS BOOTS FOR 2015 (Predator line may be discontinued)

Adidas%2B2015.jpg

(from left to right)

1 -  Adidas    Chaos  , new model manufacturer that will come to market in 2015; 
2 -  Adidas    Ace  ,  new boot control of the manufacturer, which Xabi Alonso and Iker Casillas had been experimenting in practice
3 -  a future issue of  Adidas Messi 10.1  
4 -  Adidas  Chaos indoor  
5 -  Adidas    FreeFootball  

The RM kits look boring.  But i guess no pink stripe = better?  I liked the henley look though on this years.

The adidas boot line up though?

1.  Looks like an american football cleat.  

2.  Looks like the magista orden 

3. Looks like an old warrior model or something

What are they thinking i thought they hired nikes design staff.  Maybe the top pair will look better in a different color.  The boots muller was testing didn't look this horrible.  But the kicking surface on the laces looks no where near flat.  

That would be so upsetting if they discontinued the pred line. That was the last genuine thing Adidas had going for them. Nike will def take over the market now. Those new boots look horrible. 

Anyone have a go-to shop for Nike teams that aren't marketed in the States (Werder, AC Roma, Celtic, etc)? Looking specifically for socks from these clubs, and past year socks for them and the bigger club/national teams.

I know, socks is sort of a niche.

Anyone have a go-to shop for Nike teams that aren't marketed in the States (Werder, AC Roma, Celtic, etc)? Looking specifically for socks from these clubs, and past year socks for them and the bigger club/national teams.

I know, socks is sort of a niche.
uksoccershop

adidas Predator Instinct 2015 Night Flash Yellow

Adidas Predator Instinct 2015 Solar Red Night Flash

Last edited:
Nike Hypervenom 

1) Clear Water / Blue Lagoon / total orange

2) Neymar Premium Hypervenom Chrome / Metallic / Gold Coin

3) Hypervenom shine through 

In my opinion, no boot is worth over $200. We got soccer had a black friday sale on boots for just $99 :wow:

Back
Top Bottom