* SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FEET, KITS AND GEAR - 2014 *

Those look so much better than the previous leaked United shirts but the placement of the Prem badges on the sleeves look too high. Also why the heck is Contona's name on the shirt?

Last edited:
More on the Umbro Everton kit deal. The Toffees used fans to help launch the deal.

I love Martinez. I listened to a podcast where he sat with a supporters group for an hour & a half chopping it up. He just get's it. I wish him all the success in the world.

More on the Umbro Everton kit deal. The Toffees used fans to help launch the deal.

I love Martinez. I listened to a podcast where he sat with a supporters group for an hour & a half chopping it up. He just get's it. I wish him all the success in the world.

agreed. he's tremendous when he analyzes for ESPN - i'm just afraid that ESPN won't be able to afford him any longer since he's becoming a (well deserved) bigshot.

Those are nice to be sure, but obvious photoshops.

Yea dude, easy photoshop detection.

No way all three kits would be revealed at the same time with the same template either. Nike's never allowed that to happen to United.

Last edited:
Finally pulled the trigger. I hate the colorway honestly but nike clearance right now and with code SLICKDEALS20 you can get 20% off clearance stuff

View media item 784981

143 pre tax...152 post tax free shipping. I was going to order vapr IX AGs too in the electro purple and see which ones i liked better....but i am going with these for now
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

let me know how they perform, I kinda want a pair of Hypervenoms

i love mine man, the more you wear them the better they get, and they weren;t bad to start out! really no break in period at all for me, as far as pain or blisters, etc. goes. i got the neon green pair and dont think I'll ever go back to vapors, its hypervenoms and legends from here on out

Man I pulled the trigger and broke on the electric green Hypervenoms this week too. Can't wait to get some touches in with em.

Last edited:

i love mine man, the more you wear them the better they get, and they weren;t bad to start out! really no break in period at all for me, as far as pain or blisters, etc. goes. i got the neon green pair and dont think I'll ever go back to vapors, its hypervenoms and legends from here on out

Repped

Love hearing stuff like this since i was on the fence about vapor vs hypervenom. But my seaweed 8s are still in good shape so if i don't like them i still have a shoe i know i like to go back to. If i like the hypervenom i have a feeling il be picking up the black world cup pair as well.

Will post pics when i get them and a short review after i give them a little run/game time

I tried the Hypervenoms on in a couple of stores, I was surprised but the last seems to be a little narrow. I felt pressure on the big toe bone. It also feels like (similar to vapors) there is little to no protection should you get kicked...anyone who played in them have any feedback as such?

i havent gotten stepped on in these yet but from my experience no matter what boot i have on it always hurts when i got stepped on, whether it was in legends or in vapors.

Posting this in every soccer related thread. Got the wrong size in the PSG Home Authentic kit (Large). Pm me if you' like to buy.

Sorry if this has already been discussed before, but would anyone be able to shed some light on where to get a home PSG kit online? 

I tried the Hypervenoms on in a couple of stores, I was surprised but the last seems to be a little narrow. I felt pressure on the big toe bone. It also feels like (similar to vapors) there is little to no protection should you get kicked...anyone who played in them have any feedback as such?
Only protection from getting kicked/stepped on is anticipation and/or quick feet. None of the modern shoes are gonna offer much more protection than any other.  My big toe is purple right now from  getting stepped on in Legends, wouldn't have been any better or worse if I were in my Vapors. 

As for the last when I've tried on  Hypervenoms they've always felt significantly wider than Vapor IX but those are crazy narrow and about the same as Tiempo Legend IV which are some of the narrowest Tiempo's to date. 

Last edited:
So England went Royal Blue too?

Why the hell did the US do it also? They could have kept Navy. Weird.

Nice clean kit tho, hope they have red numbers like the old school kit.

What do you guys think of the mercurial prototype? Might look pretty cool with the built in sock, need more pictures.

Croatia WC2014 Away 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom