* SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FEET, KITS AND GEAR - 2014 *

I agree. They gotta put those stripes on everything to the point that it's obscene. I will say that on the whole, I think Adidas has done really well with the WC kits across the board. I can't say that about the Nike WC kits. That Brazil home is just awful. It looks like a woman's shirt.

I just don't get it man. The Argentina and Germany kits don't need three white stripes. They're good without them.The jersey's can sell regardless, I know it's sort of the brand recognition but leave it alone. If it says Adidas on the front thats good enough. They're not some small company anymore.

Sometimes I see the Real kit and feel the same way. To see those historic all-white kits in pictures with DiStefano looking beautiful, then having Adidas **** all over them with color down the sleeves. Sometimes it looks good, like this year, but sometimes its just too much man.

My beef with the Germany home kit is that it doesn't have the yellow & enough black in that wide red chest stripe.

I agree about the RM kit this kit this year. Very clean.

Last edited:
i loved the last germany home kit.. this one is horrible tho.. they also look dumb in all white. Didn't think it could get any worse and then i saw the aways. Adidas WC kits have been horrible. Which is funny because they were great the last one.

i didn't use to like collars but they have deff grown on me... give such a classy feel. I do like barca going back to an orange kit, tired of seeing them in black kits. Also really might have to pick up those new vapors. That color way is amazing... gonna be a last minute decision between those and the neo lime hypervenoms.

i loved the last germany home kit.. this one is horrible tho.. they also look dumb in all white. Didn't think it could get any worse and then i saw the aways. Adidas WC kits have been horrible. Which is funny because they were great the last one.

I grew up visting my uncle in Bayern in the 80s. I like when the German home shirt has the more pronounced Black, Red, & Yellow stripe. the 2010 was very clean, but I wanted bolder German colors coming down. They were kind of thin...

i didn't use to like collars but they have deff grown on me... give such a classy feel. I do like barca going back to an orange kit, tired of seeing them in black kits. Also really might have to pick up those new vapors. That color way is amazing... gonna be a last minute decision between those and the neo lime hypervenoms.

If that is indeed the away kit, I'm definitely hooking up my son ASAP. The away Arsenal & Juve kits are nice. They have the polo look to them but that Barca image above looks like a rehash of the '99 shirt.

i like that they went back with the 99 kit.. the stripes can take a season off..

anyone know if they will release an indoor version of those vapors psk posted?

I'm pretty sure they'll release an indoor version of the vapors. I'd be surprised if they didn't.

Just like I thought, those Vapors are not what I expected, Rondo pass on them joints

The only good looking away kit is Russia's

Beans Beans yup they always release an indoor version, although I'm going to warn you, they are complete trash!

Coupé It Coupé It posted this like 2 weeks ago in the footie thread, I feel like this is relevant here

:rofl: :rofl: this sounds like something that me and my boys would argue about when we were in our teens

Nike & other sports wear companies are experimenting with new ideas & this is one of them. Recovery wear. This seems pretty interesting.

anybody have a pair of the vapor 9's? Was thinking about picking up a pair and have read a lot of reviews about the back studs breaking, can anyone shed some light?

anybody have a pair of the vapor 9's? Was thinking about picking up a pair and have read a lot of reviews about the back studs breaking, can anyone shed some light?
I remember hearing about the back studs breaking on the 8's somewhat frequently, never heard of studs breaking on the 9's.

roll.gif
roll.gif
this sounds like something that me and my boys would argue about when we were in our teens
laugh.gif
don't speak a word of spanish, yet i understood every word of this

Nike & other sports wear companies are experimenting with new ideas & this is one of them. Recovery wear. This seems pretty interesting.

ehhhh i think i'll pass.... the first thing i think of after shaking the other team's hands is getting my jersey and compression shorts off and getting into cotton boxers/tshirt and doing some cooldown stretching in that. the last thing i want to do is put on even tighter compression gear!

I'm still banned, I'm not sure when I could post again and I'm not gonna go cry to the mods.

Come down and hang out with your football playing Dominican. Introduce me to all the good looking Portuguese chicks down here in So. Fla. :D.

This is going to sound odd, but I don't know any Portuguese girls in SoFlo, there's none around here. Not at my school either, just mostly American white girls. I'm a sucker for them.

The other thing, I don't play footy either. I'm horrible, last time I played serious was AYSO. I disappointed my father growing up, I'm a basketball player :lol:. I'll play some pick up footy games with friends here and there on the FAU campus but thats about it, play CB mostly, I'm tall to so I can head the ball on set pieces - that's all I'm good for. If I go to Miami to play, I don't want to embarrass myself, the way you talk about playing footy I'm assuming your good :lol:

fav thing about those adidas crazy lites is how straight forward the name is.. and of course that barca kit is a PS but it could still be the template.

Back
Top Bottom