Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2015

Man coupe, why you always pic quote?!?!?! :smh: :lol:

No, the boots everyone on NT & in general get made in sweat shops.

The boots that pro footballers get which are custom - handmade boots are made in the Montebelluna, Italy factory.

Hey if they give us sweat shop boots, they should at least brighten the day of the little sweat shop workers and tell them "these boots are for Ronaldo! Here's an extra 3 cents" they'd at least be happier.

Yo @louislagerfeld, I know you were looking for the old Nike soccer training crew socks, but you should give the new versions a try (Nike Stadium Soccer Crew). I bought 2 pair to wear when I work out. I have the old & now this new version. I like the new ones a lot.

View media item 1484411
Nike is putting out the first leather Mercurial Superfly (kanga leather). These are supposed to drop in August.

View media item 1484412
View media item 1484414

Last edited:
im liking that juve shirt 

Yeah, it's not bad. I was expecting a lot worse - an OD of adidas 3 stripes everywhere. I would've made the collar black though instead of white. :rolleyes

Interested in seeing the away & third kits though. Nike really did a phenomenal job of their kits in the last 4-5 years specifically.

I don't like the collar.

looks like they took a polo collar and sewed it down. why????
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Hey What Warrior has given Liverpool the past 4 years, this is a great upgrade. The collar is weird as **** tho.

Not sure how Mexicans feel, but I like the the El Tri home shirt.

Here's a pic of the Liverpool kit launch at Anfield earlier today. Funny how all the players they featured are wearing Nike boots. :lol:

The new spring boots look good with the new kit. :smokin

View media item 1486220

Wish the EPL had more color diversity with the kits, everything is either red or blue.

That's why you gotta love Serie A.

^lol at being paired together.

the new usa home has me like tony montana. just when i thought i was done with soccer jerseys, they pull me back in.

So as far as Nike boots go,if I want an all leather boot I gotta go with Tiempos? I have the mercurial victories that I bought for 45 bucks but they make my foot sweat like crazy. Also I don't t want to spend too much on a pair considering I just play a pick up game here and there. But I wouldn't mind picking of this or last years Tiempos on a discount. When could I expect the higer end models to go on a deep deep discount?

Last edited:
So as far as Nike boots go,if I want an all leather boot I gotta go with Tiempos? I have the mercurial victories that I bought for 45 bucks but they make my foot sweat like crazy. Also I don't t want to spend too much on a pair considering I just play a pick up game here and there. But I wouldn't mind picking of this or last years Tiempos on a discount. When could I expect the higer end models to go on a deep deep discount?
They always go on sale, but it all depends how much you're trying to spend bruh. I own tiempo Legend V's, and they're lovely... I copped for $100 on we got soccer's sale around the new year. You definitely want to stay in this thread as sales are posted in here ALL the time. 

Leak of Arsenal third shirt for '15-'16.
arseblog podcast is reporting that this is just a "test" kit to see how these four colors look together and this won't be the third kit. they're still saying that the third kit that makes it onto the backs of the first team will feature the four colors in some form or another though.

Back
Top Bottom