Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2015

My son is between sizes so I'm not buying any football shirts for him yet but once he finishes his growth spurt this summer/fall (he's transitioning from elementary to middle school, you know that growth spurt), I'm going to buy him a Thiago home shirt. Missed out on last year's home Bayern.

Another color way of the Free Trainer 3.0 V3 CR7. This one is only available for purchase through the Nike Football App.
Are these soldout or have they not been released yet? It says they were available on the soccer app but I never saw them on the feed.

Another color way of the Free Trainer 3.0 V3 CR7. This one is only available for purchase through the Nike Football App.

Are these soldout or have they not been released yet? It says they were available on the soccer app but I never saw them on the feed.

They haven't been released yet. The SoccerBible.com post I got the pics from said they would be available for purchase via the Nike soccer app which I have. The kicks haven't been available for sale yet. My suggestion is to check Nike's site from time to time...

My son is between sizes so I'm not buying any football shirts for him yet but once he finishes his growth spurt this summer/fall (he's transitioning from elementary to middle school, you know that growth spurt), I'm going to buy him a Thiago home shirt. Missed out on last year's home Bayern.

I'm permanently in between sizes haha, I need something in between a S and a M. Will be getting myself a Muller as I do almost every year.

I'm permanently in between sizes haha, I need something in between a S and a M. Will be getting myself a Muller as I do almost every year.

You need a "smedium". :lol:

15-16 Bayern Munich third/Champions League shirt.

View media item 1625095

Yeah City's away kit this year to me seems like its trying to hard. I have the home for 15/16 and love it and i think the third looks nice.

Thats a perfect description of it. City's 13/14 away was perfect to me, the 14/15 one was okay but this one just doesn't look legit.

Last edited:

You need a "smedium". :lol:

15-16 Bayern Munich third/Champions League shirt.

View media item 1625095

Me likey

^The white on the sleeve looks way too much like a sleeve dickie. It looks awful. Whoever at adidas designed that should never be allowed to design a shirt other than for bootleg stuff. I would actually beat him mercilessly with that shirt. :smh:

United looks good. Not amazing but good.

Nike has consistently given them trashy looking kits for the past 5 years so the bar wasn't too high anyways.

Back
Top Bottom