Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2015

So I am joining a Zogsports type league for soccer. Haven't played since early highschool ~2001... Can somebody explain to me the different Nike boots??

I was at the Nike Outlet today and saw a million diff tiers and names:

Theres the Mercurial, Magista, Hypervenoms, and the Superfly (which wasn't at the outlet)

Then underneath each tier are different price points i.e.

Hypervenom Phantom > Phatal > Phade.

Mercurial Superfly > Vapor > Veloce > Victory.

I wish I had $300 to blow on the CR7 Superfly Silverware and call it a day. But obviously that is overkill for Zogsports and I'll end up looking like a douche while doing so.:lol:

If you want a decent boot to play in but not spend too much get a Mercurial Veloce. It's what I get my son. Its one step down from the top end model. The only thing it doesn't have is the All Conditions Control (ACC). The Veloce does have the Teijin upper which is really really nice.

If you want a decent boot to play in but not spend too much get a Mercurial Veloce. It's what I get my son. Its one step down from the top end model. The only thing it doesn't have is the All Conditions Control (ACC). The Veloce does have the Teijin upper which is really really nice.

Yea thanks for the recommendation. Looks like I am leaning towards the Veloce - I read its about 90% of the Vapor.

Real kit will be copped this year. Hoping to land an Aguero Madrid kit..... :lol:

Unfortunately I don't think that's happening this year. Unless it's a real late move. Not very many rumors about it. Might have to settle for Danilo, Verratti or Vidal. I'd go with Ronny though :smile:

It's a silly season rumor but AS Sport is reporting Aguero is Perez's latest galactico in order to appease fans unhappy at Carlo being fired...

http://as.com/diarioas/2015/06/02/english/1433224462_794047.html

15-16 Roma away shirt

View media item 1562376
2015 Nigeria home shirt

View media item 1562365
15-16 Orlando Pirates away shirt

:lol: :smh: Adidas did better with this shirt than the United home.

View media item 1562366View media item 1562367View media item 1562370View media item 1562371
Al-Hilal home kit

View media item 1562372View media item 1562373View media item 1562374View media item 1562375

With the 3 flagship boots from Nike having a dynamic fit collar, I would not be surprised if the next gen Tiempo also has one.

Real Madrid have been wanting Aguero for years, there are rumors literally every summer. It's not going to happen. 

Oh trust me I agree. I don't think we do either, but if it is going to happen this year is most likely IMO. Atletico was never going to sell him in 2011. City couldn't sell him after 2012 as he was new there. Then we bought Bale. This year Florentino has to make up for the Ancelotti firing & there is no other big name player. I'd be surprised, but I'm still praying.

Romania signed with Joma.

adidas will end its relationship with Bayer Leverkusen after the 2015/1016 season.

I
Like that Al Hilal kit, even though they used the round bubbly emblem vw logo instead of the actual stencil

Noob question, is Prodirectsoccer.com legit?

Can someone point me in the right direction for legit sites for cleats? (I know of the Subside, Kitbag, Upper90, WSS)

concordflightxi concordflightxi , I've ordered boots for my son from SoccerPro.com, SoccerLoco.com, & Niky's Sports. I've also ordered shirts & various other things from Todofut, SoccerSavings, ProSoccerShop, & SoccerCorner also. All have been great site to purchase from.

Here are some vids from the last Hypervenom Phantom's that change color... Am I the only one that loves the sound of the tissue in Nike boxes when you open the box for the first time?

Then to get the whiff of a new shoe?! Mmmm.... Intoxicating... Almost as good as a new car smell, almost.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom