Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2015

CL Print is up on the United online store
Just what I've been waiting for. 

Now just debating on Jones #4 or Memphis #7

I wish we could personalize with the Cup printing. That would make my day. 

Last edited:
Any suggestions for kits I should go with for my indoor fall league? My buddy suggested Inter Milan but I'm keeping my options open 

If it's a squad you usually roll with for all of your indoor teams you should look into getting something unique. As in your own club shirt as opposed to a pre-existing club. Of course logo design, etc. usually goes into that kinda process. Not sure what kind of budget your working with and if all your team would be down with something like that.

Any suggestions for kits I should go with for my indoor fall league? My buddy suggested Inter Milan but I'm keeping my options open 

If it's a squad you usually roll with for all of your indoor teams you should look into getting something unique. As in your own club shirt as opposed to a pre-existing club. Of course logo design, etc. usually goes into that kinda process. Not sure what kind of budget your working with and if all your team would be down with something like that.

Never played with these guys before. Most are coworkers. First time playing in 7 years

I was thinking PSG, Inter Milan or Manchester city. But we gotta do a majority rules vote [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Think I'm going to get the Adidas Ace 15.1 as my next boots for the fall season. Reviews looking really good.

Think I'm going to get the Adidas Ace 15.1 as my next boots for the fall season. Reviews looking really good.
I had em for 2 games. too much heel slippage for me and gave me really bad blisters. Bummer because out the box they felt incredible. LMK how it goes

I had em for 2 games. too much heel slippage for me and gave me really bad blisters. Bummer because out the box they felt incredible. LMK how it goes

Really? That's not good news. The X 15 is said to cause the most heel slippage that's why I avoided them. How did you tie them?

Really? That's not good news. The X 15 is said to cause the most heel slippage that's why I avoided them. How did you tie them?
sorry sorry, YES the X 15 gave me heel slippage. I actually went to the ace 15.1 after...Im a predator guy and they felt great for the first two sessions. Things went down hill after that. the boots didn't protect me from all the AG field pellets and they filled my boots mid way through each game. I returned them. Back to predator instincts 

sorry sorry, YES the X 15 gave me heel slippage. I actually went to the ace 15.1 after...Im a predator guy and they felt great for the first two sessions. Things went down hill after that. the boots didn't protect me from all the AG field pellets and they filled my boots mid way through each game. I returned them. Back to predator instincts 

Damn, they do seem like a very low cut boot. How did the sole plate perform? Since their AG/FG compatable and are better than the X in that aspect.

Damn, they do seem like a very low cut boot. How did the sole plate perform? Since their AG/FG compatable and are better than the X in that aspect.
actually loved the sole plate on AG field. Shooting felt great. It's a little stiff for my tastes but maybe if you have a wide foot you wont have the same pellet issue I had. I have pretty narrow feet

actually loved the sole plate on AG field. Shooting felt great. It's a little stiff for my tastes but maybe if you have a wide foot you wont have the same pellet issue I had. I have pretty narrow feet

Hmm def a lot to consider now. Really don't see another boot that beats what I need now then the Ace.

these have been my go to boots for awhile now. Waiting on some good tiempo color ways to drop as those are my hands down favorite 

For those of you who have returned cleats, Nike or Adidas, do they allow you to return them after wearing them. Like for a game or two and complaining about heel slippage or something.

For those of you who have returned cleats, Nike or Adidas, do they allow you to return them after wearing them. Like for a game or two and complaining about heel slippage or something.
yea it's possible as long as it's within one year of the manufacturing date

View media item 1686375
anyone have info on where to buy these?

Not sure when they release but they will be limited from what I heard. Refer to the "Totti" tiempos that released not too long ago. Those where limited to 3000. Remember these are dinhos so they will sell out dumb fast. From reviews on the Totti's these limited run tiempos are best for collecting. Leather is great quality but the durability is questionable.

Not sure when they release but they will be limited from what I heard. Refer to the "Totti" tiempos that released not too long ago. Those where limited to 3000. Remember these are dinhos so they will sell out dumb fast. From reviews on the Totti's these limited run tiempos are best for collecting. Leather is great quality but the durability is questionable.
what makes the quality questionable?

what makes the quality questionable?

The leather is amazing but too soft. It will stretch out a lot. If you buy them to use I'd also have a second pair handy. Don't want to just use these limited pairs. Quality is like very close to what a player would get from Nike, but you gotta remember players only use their boots one time and then get new ones.

Anybody here uses a different insole than the one provided by the manufacturer?

The insoles on my hypervenoms have already flattened out, especially on the balls of my foot.

This is leading to stud pressure and leaving small blisters there. I know a lot of pros use custom insoles, I wanna know where they get them.

ROYGBiV ROYGBiV contracted players don't use boots just one time :lol:

In that case they would have to break in a new pair for every game. When companies send players a new colorway of a boot, it's at least 2 pairs. One moulded(FG) and one studded(SG), they also send a pair of running shoes if requested.

Last edited:
If I wanna play soccer on grass/turf with some friends, nothing serious just pickup, whats the best non soccer shoe to wear? Im the Flyknit, runner shoe type guy. I dont think I have any grass worthy shoes.

Anybody here uses a different insole than the one provided by the manufacturer?

The insoles on my hypervenoms have already flattened out, especially on the balls of my foot.

This is leading to stud pressure and leaving small blisters there. I know a lot of pros use custom insoles, I wanna know where they get them.

ROYGBiV ROYGBiV contracted players don't use boots just one time :lol:

In that case they would have to break in a new pair for every game. When companies send players a new colorway of a boot, it's at least 2 pairs. One moulded(FG) and one studded(SG), they also send a pair of running shoes if requested.

Oh okay. Good to know.

And I've had friends use insoles that they bought for their runners. Only grip is that they complain about the insole slipping.

I'm not saying don't play in those but just don't use them as your only pair. They're already expensive as it is.

Last edited:
If I wanna play soccer on grass/turf with some friends, nothing serious just pickup, whats the best non soccer shoe to wear? Im the Flyknit, runner shoe type guy. I dont think I have any grass worthy shoes.
there is no such thing as a non soccer shoe that you can wear on both turf and grass, unless you want to get seriously injured

Just buy a low end FG boot like the Mercurial Victory or something similar. Playing soccer without cleats sucks, and like @louislagerfeld  said, it's an injury waiting to happen.

Back
Top Bottom