Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2016

Just checked prices on these new Mercs on NDC. The Superfly 5 now goes for $300 and the Vapor 11 for $230. :rofl: :rofl:

Man i miss the days where $200 was the threshold for boots. Like no one dare cross the $200 mark.

But to their defense the take down models have gone up in quality and they are some what reasonably priced (i say somewhat subjectively)

But thankfully it seems the market is kind of dictating price. I got my superfly 4s for $200 on a sale +15% off like two years ago thanks to a valentines sale. Then broke the carbon fiber and got a voucher for the full retail price of $275 and put them toward my id superfly Vs i paid $96 out of pocket. Going forward i am going to make sure i scoop a pair when i see a sale. I could have had superfly IV the Blue ronaldo versions for $205 and didn't pull the trigger and regret it.
I haven't paid more than $100 on a top end boot in about 3 years

I haven't owned a pair of Nike boots since the OG R9s. After seeing that NDC is offering a retro colorway on Superfly's, I go to try some on..... and good Lord they're narrow! I have slightly wide feet, but these boots make me feel like they're VERY wide.

Anybody own the Superflys and can tell me whether or not the material stretches a bit? I'm thinking not too much due to the material, but I'm hoping so cuz it would be pretty awesome to own an updated boot with an old school colorway.

I haven't owned a pair of Nike boots since the OG R9s. After seeing that NDC is offering a retro colorway on Superfly's, I go to try some on..... and good Lord they're narrow! I have slightly wide feet, but these boots make me feel like they're VERY wide.

Anybody own the Superflys and can tell me whether or not the material stretches a bit? I'm thinking not too much due to the material, but I'm hoping so cuz it would be pretty awesome to own an updated boot with an old school colorway.

mercurials run narrow and won't stretch

Went to go purchase that red usa tech fleece jacket in a small and its gone. Any other websites rather than pro direct?

Awesome thanks. $135 
ohwell.gif

anyone had their soleplate crack on them?

:smh:

might switch to adidas

not too srs

:nerd:

Last edited:

might switch to adidas

not too srs

return them for a voucher? I don't know none of the adidas boots feel good in hand but maybe I need to try them on. I hear mizuno is great though..

might switch to adidas
not too srs
yup

the soleplate on my Vapor 8s split right on the forefoot flex zone. At the time, I had no clue about the voucher so I continued to play in them. When I finally posted about it here the boot had split open. I was lazy as hell and waited less than a week before the expiration date to claim the voucher. By the time I had sent it to Nike it was a few days too late :smh:

Both the kids and men's sizes were 20% off day before yesterday. Looks like they're both back to full retail now. 

Superfly V Ids expected to be delivered July 11th....so far away. I am currently playing in my hypervenom 1 AGs and there is a hole in the toe of my left boot. Desperate times right now :lol:

R9 Maxs look great man...repped

Anyone know of websites that sell name kits? I'm looking for the Portugal national team 2015 black jersey white lettering and number. Thanks in advance

I'm not a fan of the new shape of the collar on the Magista's at all.

next-gen-nike-magista-obra-ii-2016-17-boots-2.jpg
next-gen-nike-magista-opus-ii-2016-17-boots-2.jpg

next-gen-nike-magistax-proximo-ii-boots-2.jpg
next-gen-nike-magistax-finale-ii-boots-2.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom