Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2016

Whats the price at those stores for the incytes and ordems? Hopefully they will start to pop up on ebay for similar prices.

I went to 9 different stores I think, so not all luck..

I will rephrase haha. I wish I had time to do that. Never found anything good at the locations here in Sacramento.

If anyone finds some and doesn't necessarily need them let me know cause I could use a few.

Last edited:
Whats the price at those stores for the incytes and ordems? Hopefully they will start to pop up on ebay for similar prices.

they've started to flood ebay already (ordems not as much). The tag on both is usually $40, but I've gotten a couple incytes for less that didn't have the box/tag

I will rephrase haha. I wish I had time to do that. Never found anything good at the locations here in Sacramento.

If anyone finds some and doesn't necessarily need them let me know cause I could use a few.

You never know, my area is usually very dry but it seems everyone is getting the incytes. I've seen them at three different stores

View media item 2247299
Just got these in from soccer.com's cyber monday deal. 128 shipped. I'm happy with them.

White is going to get messed up fast though. I retired the black ones from matches already because the material scuffs easy.

Will probably only play small games or practice in these.

It's "officially official". Neymar is no longer wearing the Hypervenoms. He's going back to the Mercurials. Nike "remastered" a classic Neymar vid & launched it again. I wonder if the boot continues & if so, who becomes the "face" of the that boot.

It's "officially official". Neymar is no longer wearing the Hypervenoms. He's going back to the Mercurials. Nike "remastered" a classic Neymar vid & launched it again. I wonder if the boot continues & if so, who becomes the "face" of the that boot.

About time they just let Neymar wear regular vapors. Hated how he was nike was faking people out by giving him those vapor hypervenoms. That's a good question you asked though.

Maybe Obama-yang will be the new face of the hypervenoms that makes the most sense to me.

Last edited:

Well I thought I was Magista II only now but this has me looking at the Mercurials again 
nthat.gif
 Nike on the instep again 
nthat.gif

insane-nike-mercurial-superfly-5-boot%2B%25282%2529.jpg
insane-nike-mercurial-superfly-5-boot%2B%25284%2529.jpg
insane-nike-mercurial-superfly-5-boot%2B%25283%2529.jpg
more pics its lit

insane-nike-mercuria-superfly-v-2017-boots-2.jpg
insane-nike-mercuria-superfly-v-2017-boots-3.jpg

All in for a all red Magista 
nthat.gif

red-nike-magista-obra-ii-2017-boots-3.jpg

Neymar signature Mercurial Vapors soon come 
nerd.gif

nike-mercurial-vapor-xi-neymar-2017-signature-boots-leaked%2B%25282%2529.jpg
nike-mercurial-vapor-xi-neymar-2017-signature-boots-leaked%2B%25283%2529.jpg

The Hypervenom line seems to be slightly redundant with the magista line.

Neymar's vapors are fire. The vapor overall seems to be very well liked by pros. More so then the superfly.

In honor of the terrible Chapecoense plane crash tragedy, River Plate are doning green kits.

These will not be for sale.

View media item 2251494View media item 2251493
Look like Nike is making Lewa the face for the HV...

View media item 2251496
Sport released images of what they're saying are next years kits for Barca. Had a feeling a red kit was in the works with the Rakuten sponsorship.

View media item 2251417
This is rumored to be United's away strip for next campaign. The shorts are to be black & white but without the "granite" details seen on the shirt.

View media item 2251503
Roma's derby kit was flames in their 0-2 win over Lazio. The gold name sets looked really nice.

View media item 2251504

Last edited:
Eh i feel like adidas has lost all the momentum they had with the relaunch of the silos.

This pure control 17 rumor mill isn't helping. In case you didn't hear/see all the pros that switched into the Pure Control 17s are wearing a modified boot then what is supposed to release. The pros are wearing a modified upper that isn't fully prime knit. Its the upper that is actually on the turf variations of the pure control. Not the soon to be released FG versions.

I have been so pleasantly surprised by my magista obra IIs that it has made me not really want to try the laceless pure controls like i had initially wanted.

Not sure how I feel about FG boots on turf. Rolled my bad ankle earlier when I stepped wrong. Nothing serious though. Still played the rest of the game

Nike really dropped the ball with the first iteration of the HV2 they dropped originally with the sole plate or upper that everyone hated.

I don't know anybody who wears them.

Quality of Magista 2 and SFV made the current generation HV obsolete.

Last edited:
Nike really dropped the ball with the first iteration of the HV2 they dropped originally with the sole plate or upper that everyone hated.

I don't know anybody who wears them.

Quality of Magista 2 and SFV made the current generation HV obsolete.

I'm thinking about getting a pair of SF. Wish they still had the mercurial 98 ID option though. I'm need to find somewhere to try them on though. They had the old leather version at the Livermore outlets and I passed smh. Regretting it now. It's hard to stray from my Tiempo legends to be honest.

Last edited:
I wanted to try the leather Tech Craft Magista or SF pretty bad but I can't justify the purchase. Settled for the Tech Craft Magista IC since I had a legit need for court shoes.

Those Messi's up there are trash, he doesn't even wear that model. He wears the one below that silo with the laces.

Gonna have to see the low top Hypervenom 3s. Looks like they changed the upper to flyknit on the one with the collar. That colorway is extra trash too :smh:

Not sure how I feel about FG boots on turf. Rolled my bad ankle earlier when I stepped wrong. Nothing serious though. Still played the rest of the game
man....y'all gonna learn one day :lol:

Back
Top Bottom