Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2016

I like the logo i don't mind the silhouette of the jersey...i like that it is all black...but i don't like the different color sleeves. I kinda wish it was like blue on both or red on both and maybe some of the other color that isn't on the sleeves accented some where else.

I would like it if the jersey's were some how striped like the Barca away kit. Idk how but like red stripes down the back maybe with stars some how worked in

That is horrible, I completely forgot about the logo change seeing as how it surfaced a while ago, I was actually hoping it just wasn't true. When comparing that to the logos of other nations we definitely take the L. The centennial is perfect if anything they could have at least built off of that. It literally looks like a flea market shirt, or one you would find without a brand for $12.99 at Ross.

Last edited:
Has anyone ever sized up in football/soccer style pants (strike x elite)?  I have a slimmer waist but larger calves and my regular size seems too tight.  Ordering online.. thanks

Has anyone ever sized up in football/soccer style pants (strike x elite)?  I have a slimmer waist but larger calves and my regular size seems too tight.  Ordering online.. thanks

I bought some of the Nike strike's, not sure which ones but I was in the same boat as you. My waist is suitable for a small but the rest is not. I sized up to a M and still had problems in the calf and butt area, came to the realization that those pants are not for me.

I size up to a L in the Strike Elite.

Calves, thighs, ***, nothing fits if I go with my typical M like I do with Nike running pants.

Still a great pair of pants though. :pimp:

Last edited:

both adidas and nike offer free shipping and returns...just buy a few pairs and send back the ones that don't fit

i have two different pairs of the non-CR7 version. i love them and wear them in the gym daily. they look even better in person.

fit is true to size. only complaint is that there isn't a loop on the achilles to help getting them on.

Sports Authority went out of business here so I stopped by in their final sale and grabbed these for $17. Played a few games in them, not as comfortable as the Tiempos I used to play in, but I'm sure they will feel better over time

View media item 1932450

Sports Authority went out of business here so I stopped by in their final sale and grabbed these for $17. Played a few games in them, not as comfortable as the Tiempos I used to play in, but I'm sure they will feel better over time

View media item 1932450
Which Predator LZ 2s are these?
I played in the first gen predator absolion(the first takedown model of the predator) and they were a really solid boot. I really like those rubber lethal zones in the 1st gen too.

You're right about the comfort in the Tiempo Legends, once you step in they feel godly.

Which Predator LZ 2s are these?
I played in the first gen predator absolion(the first takedown model of the predator) and they were a really solid boot. I really like those rubber lethal zones in the 1st gen too.

You're right about the comfort in the Tiempo Legends, once you step in they feel godly.
Tag says absolado, no idea what that means. i'm assuming it is the bottom of the line, which is fine with me, I have been playing in cheap cleats my whole life. Need to try something more premium one day when these are done

And I wish I had Legends, the Tiempos I had were caled Genio's. I beat those into the ground (RIP)

Tag says absolado, no idea what that means. i'm assuming it is the bottom of the line, which is fine with me, I have been playing in cheap cleats my whole life. Need to try something more premium one day when these are done

And I wish I had Legends, the Tiempos I had were caled Genio's. I beat those into the ground (RIP)

you're correct, absolado is the one that retails for around $50

View media item 1932450

So I have played in these for a few weeks now, and it looks like I made a mistake. The comfort on these is terrible, I just learned my lesson on buying takedown models :smh:

So I have played in these for a few weeks now, and it looks like I made a mistake. The comfort on these is terrible, I just learned my lesson on buying takedown models :smh:

there is so many deals to be had on elite models :smh:

Nike Men and Women's Radiant Reveal Pack  

(I'm all in on the Magista for both men and women
pimp.gif
)

Mens Radiant Reveal

nike-radiant-mens-1.jpg

nike-radiant-mens-10.jpg
nike-radiant-mens-6.jpg
nike-radiant-mens-2.jpg
nike-radiant-mens-14.jpg
Women's Radiant Reveal

nike-radiant-pack-womens-collection-collection.jpg

nike-radiant-pack-womens-collection-superfly-2.jpg
nike-radiant-pack-womens-collection-magista-3.jpg
nike-radiant-pack-womens-collection-hypervenom-2.jpg
nike-radiant-pack-womens-collection-tiempo-3.jpg

Last edited:
The men's magista and superfly are gorgeous in the radiant reveal pack. The women now have 2 superflys with faded/multi color uppers...men have 0....why nike...why

Back
Top Bottom