Since its Mercurial related (and dope as ****) i'll post it here

Nike Air Max Mercurial R9
nike-air-max-mercurrial-r9-black-silver-1.jpg

nike-air-max-mercurrial-r9-black-silver-2.jpg
nike-air-max-mercurrial-r9-black-silver-3.jpg

nike-air-max-mercurrial-r9-black-silver-4.jpg

When do these drop? :nerd:

Man Nike just give us the OG WC
98 R9s and not the super limited versions without the R9 tongue and no size 12!!!

Man Nike just give us the OG WC
98 R9s and not the super limited versions without the R9 tongue and no size 12!!!
if Nike did retro them in their exact specs, would you wear them to play?

Football boot tech has come a long way.

if I remember i'll post pics of the new Man Utd away this evening. don't think i've seen any pictures on the net yet. really nice though. super light comfortable material.

I dont think NDC just released few min ago, they did a while ago i think and link just hasnt come down

Did they really or did the twitter link accts just now tweet about

Last edited:
So here's a pic of the new Man Utd away. Man Utd forums hating on it cause they looking at renderings but it's honestly one of the most gorgeous jerseys we've had in my life. Props to Adidas for actually trying this year. It's Navy/Red. The Navy's got some black in it for the heather pattern. They did that superlight T-Shirt jersey material (like an improved version of Real's gray/neon away this year) for this one compared to that heavy stuff they did last year. There's some neat vanity details on the inside & outside of the neck. I also love that Adidas is chilling with the all over arm stripes. It was always way too gaudy. This looks a lot classier.

Still dont love that Chevy logo
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom