Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2017

Is there a Turf model for the Hypervenom 3? Would be an insta-cop 
nerd.gif

Is there a Turf model for the Hypervenom 3? Would be an insta-cop 
nerd.gif
of course man

The HypervenomX Proximo which is the mid-cut model, will come with both IC(indoor) and TF(turf) soleplates. Same thing with the HypervenomX Finale, which is the low cut model.
Cool, I rock the HypervenomX Finale TF now. Wasn't sure if they were making a comeback 

Is there a Turf model for the Hypervenom 3? Would be an insta-cop :nerd:
of course man

The HypervenomX Proximo which is the mid-cut model, will come with both IC(indoor) and TF(turf) soleplates. Same thing with the HypervenomX Finale, which is the low cut model.

Cool, I rock the HypervenomX Finale TF now. Wasn't sure if they were making a comeback 
Nike ain't gonna miss out on all that money on the table :lol:

Even the Phelon takedown model comes with both types of soleplates.

The average consumer isn't like us where we research and know specifically what to buy. The average joe just sees their fav player with them, goes to a physical store, tries them on, and 10 times outta 10 are buying the lowest takedown model which is the lowest priced. They don't give a damn about tech specs and such, they just like the colorway and know that their fav player wears it.

Hence all the Mercurial line sales because of Ronaldo.

Those particular 97's my favorite AM if all time. Looks great on the Magista silo too.

Last edited:
Nike Radiant Reveal Pack (really feeling this one)

nike-radiant-flare-pack.jpg

Womens Radiant Flare Pack

nike-womens-radiant-flare-pack-1.jpg

What was it before? I always just assumed it was fly knit covered by Nike skin like the Obra.

Last edited:
not in the launch colorway. Might grab the low cut flyknit pair when it drops in a better colorway

Back
Top Bottom