Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2018

I saw Cncpts posted today that they’ve got em as well. Retail is nice at $75 too.

Man I did a frantic search after my post and they are sold out everywhere online. I found 1 or 2 shops that have them on the East Coast but their online stock is gone and they won't do phone orders for the in-store ones :frown: $75 was a nice price, but I might just pay resale in a week or two.

Salif Sané custom mercurials
AF7BCF98-6ECA-4C93-BE72-C46709F9F53D.jpeg

Picked up the England training jersey at dicks for $50. I had a $10 off coupon.

8EDFD440-6D15-45D2-BA35-CED00101F0E0.jpeg
those pre-match tops are fiyah, sometimes look way better than the actual on-pitch jersey

Can anyone help with some boot recommendations? This will be my first boot, so I really don't know what to look for lol. I don't play very seriously, just a few times a week with my cousins, so looking for something under $100 preferably. Usually play central up front as the striker/hold-up play since I'm taller/bigger than them lol.
if you have an outlet near you, they should have some like 2 or 3 different boot models that you can try on. Just go with what feels most comfortable to you.

Can anyone help with some boot recommendations? This will be my first boot, so I really don't know what to look for lol. I don't play very seriously, just a few times a week with my cousins, so looking for something under $100 preferably. Usually play central up front as the striker/hold-up play since I'm taller/bigger than them lol.

Not typically a take down model guy, so there might not be a lot available under $100 that I would recommend. Outlets are definitely a good idea. Check the back rack in your size and see if they have anything. If not, for just a little over $100 you can pick up some Premier's. Good quality, durable, and comfortable leather boot.

https://www.soccer.com/shop/details/nike-premier-ii-fg-soccer-cleat-black-white_A1003790

those pre-match tops are fiyah, sometimes look way better than the actual on-pitch jersey

if you have an outlet near you, they should have some like 2 or 3 different boot models that you can try on. Just go with what feels most comfortable to you.

Not typically a take down model guy, so there might not be a lot available under $100 that I would recommend. Outlets are definitely a good idea. Check the back rack in your size and see if they have anything. If not, for just a little over $100 you can pick up some Premier's. Good quality, durable, and comfortable leather boot.

https://www.soccer.com/shop/details/nike-premier-ii-fg-soccer-cleat-black-white_A1003790

Premier's are always a good choice, thinking of getting the 2's when my HV's need replacing

Man, I never thought it'd be such a struggle to find a pair of boots. Barely any selection, and when they did have something I wanted to try on, sizes were beyond scarce. I managed to find a few size 12s to try on but was surprised when even those were too small (I'm normally an 11.5). 13 was too big...Just ordered a pair of Hypervenom from Nike in a 12.5 just so I can get an idea of how those fit and will go from there lol.

Man, I never thought it'd be such a struggle to find a pair of boots. Barely any selection, and when they did have something I wanted to try on, sizes were beyond scarce. I managed to find a few size 12s to try on but was surprised when even those were too small (I'm normally an 11.5). 13 was too big...Just ordered a pair of Hypervenom from Nike in a 12.5 just so I can get an idea of how those fit and will go from there lol.
are you really in Japan? They don't have outlets out there or football specific retailers you can go in and try some boots on?

are you really in Japan? They don't have outlets out there or football specific retailers you can go in and try some boots on?

Not anymore, back in the US, but it'd be even worse in Japan lol. It's tough to find anything past a US10.5 there a lot of times. But yeah I checked out the Nike outlets here and they didn't have anything bigger than an 11.5 and that was way too small. Adidas had some 12s that I tried on but they were still too small, but the 13 was too big. 12.5 is rarely stocked in stores so just had to order them online.

I have a bad feeling the 12.5 are gonna be too big for you... I always feel like my boots are way too tight when they’re brand new, but with boots you want them to be snug to your feet. They’ll stretch to your foot after a wear or two.

The HV3 I’m currently playing in felt so snug at first but now have broken in to be about perfect, really been enjoying them. Got them at an outlet too btw for ~$100.

I wear a 13 in regular Nikes, and the HV3's in the same 13 are an exact fit for me. I agree with sneaksoy, those 12.5's are likely gonna fit way too big

We'll see in a couple of days. In the 12 my toes were bending downward and crunching in from both sides lol. If they are too big no big deal, free returns.

I wear a 13 in regular Nikes, and the HV3's in the same 13 are an exact fit for me. I agree with sneaksoy, those 12.5's are likely gonna fit way too big

I’m a size 13 as well, big footers unite :nthat::lol: which colorway of HV3 do you rock?

Really rare you see another 13 out there, makes finding cleats a pain in the ***. Thanks to Louis, I found these on eBay for $100ish

images
copped those strike night's for $70 shipped with an ebay coupon, original retail is $250....hell of a steal :pimp:

Not sure if this is the right thread but anyone know if they might restock the Nigeria Stadium Tech Hip Pack? Or could help me with where I could find one

With the sad and unfortunate news that Nike is going to phase out the Hypervenom line, I had to grab these before they were gone. One of my fav colorways on the HV Phantom 1 that I've wanted for a while, $60 shipped total :pimp:

IMG_20180627_181645.jpg

Back
Top Bottom