Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2018

Does anyone when the England tech fleece wind runner drop?
Nike-News-2018-England-Jersey-Group_hd_1600.jpg
Probably when the kit is released, which is towards the end of next month apparently.

Wonder when more Mercurial wearers will start rocking the new ones.

Speaking off already got picks of a soon come colorway (Ag soleplate)
black-total-orange-nike-mercurial-superfly-6-elite-2018-boots-3.jpg
black-total-orange-nike-mercurial-superfly-6-elite-2018-boots-4.jpg
black-total-orange-nike-mercurial-superfly-6-elite-2018-boots-6.jpg

AG Plate? I wonder if they will make it anatomical. Last year they didn't with the AG plate.

Yo Louie... Here's more pics of the new Nike neck warmer for those chilly Miami days... Will most likely be launched later this year, fall 2018.
dele-alli%2B%25282%2529.jpg

header.jpg

Non-Nike related, but AC Milan have mutually ended their contract with Adidas and signed a deal with Puma.

While I don't necessarily see this as an L, it just really highlights the demise of this once European powerhouse. We're mid-table in Serie A lol.

Yo Louie... Here's more pics of the new Nike neck warmer for those chilly Miami days... Will most likely be launched later this year, fall 2018.
dele-alli%2B%25282%2529.jpg

header.jpg
:rofl: :rofl:

Honestly, this looks ridiculous. Kinda similar to those guys who wear those masks that simulate a "high altitude environment".

Definitely watched a little bit before I had to leave the house and looks like he wasn’t comfortable and stable with the shoe at all.

Tbh I think Neymar was just off today...and switched boots cause he was in his head. Plenty of other players where on the pitch today and yesterday wearing the new mercs with no issue except the guy who just happened to have a pretty underwhelming game lol

Tbh I think Neymar was just off today...and switched boots cause he was in his head. Plenty of other players where on the pitch today and yesterday wearing the new mercs with no issue except the guy who just happened to have a pretty underwhelming game lol

Yeah some people are fickle and hesitant to change boots that they like. Especially neymar. Remember when he was supposed to endorse the hypervenom...and they just made vapors for him that looked like hypervenoms. So considering every other player is wearing them....i dont see this as a boot issue. Not to mention players like neymar get custom boots made on his foot mold (same with ronnie). So for all we know the individual boots were bad...not a general release boot for consumers.

We go through this every new model. :lol:

"______ changed out of their brand new custom-fit boots in a match, the retail model is gonna be a dud!"

I have those. They're from a few years ago, so they'll probably be a bit hard to find.

Quite frankly, they're like most Nike soccer pants. Only difference really is the white stripe placement, which gets dirty on these since they're at the bottom. And the logo on the back is ironed onto mesh so it'll come off.

You're better off buying a newer version.

Anyone tried on the new mercurial? Tempted to try them Monday if they release on NDC. I’ve typically been a 9.5 in mercurial but got 10 in the Neymar x Jordan hyper phinish and really didn’t like how that shoe runs in the toe box. Any help is much appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom