Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2018

ProDirect's UK site is fantastic. Picked up three TF jackets from them for Barça, Chelsea, and City on deep discount. Shipped faster from the UK than some free-shipping orders from NDC.

Good to know. I can’t find anything to change fhe selection to USD currency.

I guess I can google a conversion page but I rather have to do it on their site.

There should be a tab in the upper right hand corner to switch to USD (desktop). It doesn't show on mobile.

But be sure to stay on the UK site - if you mess with that, it will redirect you to the US site which has far less selection and inflated prices. Anything that ships from the UK store gets VAT deducted at checkout when you select your shipping option to the USA - nice little bonus.

There should be a tab in the upper right hand corner to switch to USD (desktop). It doesn't show on mobile.

But be sure to stay on the UK site - if you mess with that, it will redirect you to the US site which has far less selection and inflated prices. Anything that ships from the UK store gets VAT deducted at checkout when you select your shipping option to the USA - nice little bonus.

Makes sense. I was on mobile looking at thier site. Going to check it out on desktop.

Thanks.

US.

nike-usa-national-football-soccer-team-kit-2018-2.jpg

nike-usa-national-football-soccer-team-kit-2018-7.jpg

I think it continues to be sad how lackluster US kits and products are compared to other nations. The England line is baller beyond reason. Heck, even the Norway home kit looks more "patriotic" than the USA's new one.

some decent sales on soccer.com Magista and HV in AG-PRO in the FAST AF pack for $207 after code SAVEMORE
I love my magistas so i want another pair in case i don't like the FTR10 or whatever they are being called now the Nike Phantom Vision.

But i would like to try a new boot in the HV3s.... or just wait....

some decent sales on soccer.com Magista and HV in AG-PRO in the FAST AF pack for $207 after code SAVEMORE
I love my magistas so i want another pair in case i don't like the FTR10 or whatever they are being called now the Nike Phantom Vision.

But i would like to try a new boot in the HV3s.... or just wait....
try the HV3, you won't be disappointed

Just ordered the hypervenoms...after sale it was only $165...couldn't help myself. Will post pics when they come in

They are. I would prefer the low cut but they weren't on sale. For $165 i can't complain. Considering im coming from Superfly Vs and MAgista's the collar will prob feel normal. I am glad i got the Fast AF pack color way though. I really like the grey and orange. The Fast AF magista's though were kind of eh to me i don't like the orange on the collar of those.

They are. I would prefer the low cut but they weren't on sale. For $165 i can't complain. Considering im coming from Superfly Vs and MAgista's the collar will prob feel normal. I am glad i got the Fast AF pack color way though. I really like the grey and orange. The Fast AF magista's though were kind of eh to me i don't like the orange on the collar of those.
there weren't any AG-Pro soleplate boots in your size on ebay? Gone are the days where I pay more than $100 $85 for some boots

Edit- here's my post from the last thread, got these for $70

New year, new tires, and more rubber to burn :nthat::emoji_race_car::emoji_dash:

Nike Hypervenom Phantom 3 'Strike Night'

25543163398_92539000bc_c.jpg

39383160042_eef4520e15_c.jpg

The only pair i saw was the OG colorway in the low cut and it was $150. Not a big fan of the loud volt.

Still super stoked to try them out

They're not horrible kits. They're not bomb popsicles again. But they're not the 2012 Hoops or the 2013 Centenary kits either.

Compared to some of the other Nike kits, they at least gave some thought to the US kit. Let's just exempt the Centennial from comparison because that's clearly the grail on US kits. So taking that out, this kit is definitely the best WC year kit the US has had since 2010 and the best overall since the 2012 set. That's not exactly "bad". Considering the crappy kits we've had the last five years, this is a breath of fresh air.

Yall worried about kits when there were 2 - 3 graphics in the new official promo literature that are suitable and practical for a crest, and would be better than anything we've ever had.

Just write Nike a blank check or grant them perpetual rights and transcribe "United States Soccer" in place of that wack *** minority in power forced slogan. :smh:

Screen Shot 2018-03-29 at 12.25.51 AM.png

Back
Top Bottom