Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2018

7301F7B7-1FC5-4A5C-AB95-38EF43789C68.jpeg
Picked up both home and away Poland jerseys from Nike today....let me use my code I have been saving. Also had to grab this one as well.

I need this hoodie, not seeing it on nike.com.

I've seen previous long sleeve kits sold at the respective federation stores; Portugal, France. I've gotten long sleeve USMNT from sellers on eBay who get from training camps.

Any word on when the Nigeria jersey comes out? I've seen most of the other Nike WC18 shirts available online...

Saw the Croatia away in person. Not a fan. The navy/black is just not a good combo. The royal/navy checker fakes actually look way better, IMO. Gonna try and pick up the vapor match home if it ever shows up anywhere.

Saw the Croatia away in person. Not a fan. The navy/black is just not a good combo. The royal/navy checker fakes actually look way better, IMO. Gonna try and pick up the vapor match home if it ever shows up anywhere.

I think its that shade of navy. Looks almost purplish. Personally I would've done navy and royal instead, kinda like how Spain does it.

0BDB6CF9-77A0-4628-877C-047BDFEABCFE.jpeg

I’m new to the soccer gear but can I ask if this USA crest is officially old and retired or can it be used by the National Team again? Thanks!

I think its that shade of navy. Looks almost purplish. Personally I would've done navy and royal instead, kinda like how Spain does it.

Agreed 100%. This would have looked a lot better.

Attachments

• 868ecc24.jpg
    868ecc24.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 11
Anyone with any inkling why the England away kit has been delayed from release? Did someone lodge a PC objection against the shirt bearing the image of a cross and they scrapped it from release at the last minute?

Anyone with any inkling why the England away kit has been delayed from release? Did someone lodge a PC objection against the shirt bearing the image of a cross and they scrapped it from release at the last minute?
Because they haven't worn it probably. They'll probably wear it in the two warm-up games and the release will be around then.

Back
Top Bottom