Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2018

It’s london bro there’s a pretty big Nigerian community within it

Not saying some aren’t reselling that goes without saying but I would assume most are picking up for themselves
yea, I know bro...same with Ghanaians. My post was just outta frustration, that's all :lol:

Anyways my boy told me our local Nike store also released the Nigeria gear today. Said he seen at least 3 people buying the jersey in the estimated 10 minutes he was in the store.

when will this ball becomes available to the general public?
it's already available, but not with those premier league graphics

Federico Chiesa in the 2006 Vapor 12 from the Heritage Pack....they look good paired with the Azzurri kit

Federico+Chiesa+France+Vs+Italy+International+yCXl_a7Hr20x.jpg

Federico+Chiesa+France+Vs+Italy+International+xmDOzRj6gdwx.jpg

Sent back my superfly 360! I went true to size but toebox is massive and there is this weird dead space at sides of my big and little toe! Going to exchange for 0.5 size down! Try before you buy people!

late to the nigeria WC outfit but anyone know where I can get the bucket hat?

Need to see arsenal away in person! Looks decent from shots above! Seen worse from puma

All of the new Arsenal kits are trash. Which is to be expected from Puma but they really outdid themselves this year.

Adidas deal seems to have been signed but I'd like to be back at Nike.

All of the new Arsenal kits are trash. Which is to be expected from Puma but they really outdid themselves this year.

Adidas deal seems to have been signed but I'd like to be back at Nike.

If adidas reproduce our 93/94 away shirt im in!

So apparently the Hypervenom line is gonna be killed off by sometime next year? Welp...time to hit eBay and cop another pair or 2

Back
Top Bottom