Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2018

Saw this yesterday while searching for a Corinthians jersey.

PLEEEEEEEEASE let this be real (it was on some obscure Chinese site, so you never know).

1574677978046.png

Anybody here owns carbon fiber shinguards? I'm specifically talking about the C6 Agility ones. Are they worth it?

Anybody here owns carbon fiber shinguards? I'm specifically talking about the C6 Agility ones. Are they worth it?

I couldn't do it (lookin at the C6 Agility) but you should check out the top tier g form joints if you haven't already. I have those even though I don't really play but I wish they were out years ago.

I couldn't do it (lookin at the C6 Agility) but you should check out the top tier g form joints if you haven't already. I have those even though I don't really play but I wish they were out years ago.

Yea the current gen top tier C6 joint is $150, I remember they had the previous gen for under $100 but that stock seems to be long gone.

Gonna check out the g form, i prefer something very low profile tho. I've been playing in thick mercurial for years now and i'm tired of it.

Edit: just to make sure we on the same page, you're talking about these? northoaklandfc northoaklandfc

Last edited:
Yea the current gen top tier C6 joint is $150, I remember they had the previous gen for under $100 but that stock seems to be long gone.

Gonna check out the g form, i prefer something very low profile tho. I've been playing in thick mercurial for years now and i'm tired of it.

Edit: just to make sure we on the same page, you're talking about these? northoaklandfc northoaklandfc

Yea that's the brand but this is top one I was talking about https://g-form.com/pro-s-elite-shin-guards-aa

They were about $90 when I got em in 2106. At the time I didn't know I'd only play about 10 games since then.

$40 don't seem too bad, I do really like them. Low profile and super comfortable, historically I could never rock with sleeves of any kind cause my calfs are hella big and the sleeve would always be too tight.

XL in these feel great for me.

I own the ones Nike came out with a long time ago. Not sure how much actual carbon fiber is used in them but they have held up extremely well and are still going strong. The retail on them was ridiculous, but I think I got them for like $60.

^^Nike VaporKnit Strike (Flex) Pants - here's a few links for a few different seasons' worth

Nike's USA site doesn't seem carry any of their premium training gear products this year, only takedown versions.

^^Nike VaporKnit Strike (Flex) Pants - here's a few links for a few different seasons' worth

Nike's USA site doesn't seem carry any of their premium training gear products this year, only takedown versions.

these are nice, but damn they’re pricey.

Just pulled the trigger on all black superfly 7 AG from unisport. My size popped back up and it was the only one left...

Didn't think the Inter Milan kits would fly the way they have this year. Won't make that mistake going forward if I see a kit I like. Can't risk waiting for a sale.

Back
Top Bottom