SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FOOTWEAR, KITS & GEAR - 2020/21

Anybody know the best place to sell used/New Jerseys? I’ve got so many, I think I need to offload them.

My Corinthians 3rd kit arrived from ahem *overseas*, not too bad the price.
B8F75332-09C1-4F1A-88AD-B6D7E4DEA395.jpeg

Any interest in here for some Nike match balls? Picked up a bunch like 5 years ago at Ross for like $20 a pop and have a few leftover that’s been sitting in the garage since. Never been used. Worse is probably just bouncing it around the house. It’s from like the 2016/17 season. Some has the United States soccer federation logo on them. All I’m asking is what I paid and shipping expenses. If interested message me but I’m out of town and can’t provide pictures until the weekend and probably can’t ship out until the following weekend.

Any interest in here for some Nike match balls? Picked up a bunch like 5 years ago at Ross for like $20 a pop and have a few leftover that’s been sitting in the garage since. Never been used. Worse is probably just bouncing it around the house. It’s from like the 2016/17 season. Some has the United States soccer federation logo on them. All I’m asking is what I paid and shipping expenses. If interested message me but I’m out of town and can’t provide pictures until the weekend and probably can’t ship out until the following weekend.
Where were you last month when I needed a ball? :lol:

PM'ed you.

Nike World Cup pack live on Nike.com, got a pair of the tiempos. Unfortunately looks like that new Phantom GX model is not a part of it

1B3388C5-D532-43BA-B692-7ED927677B66.jpeg DFBE5817-19F6-45EB-9112-1970CD1E0A86.jpeg

I’m in love

Last edited:
I really need nike to drop the phantom GX. I am so close to coping merc's with the black friday sales but want to see if i want phantom's more.

I feel like nike know im just gonna end up with both

I really need nike to drop the phantom GX. I am so close to coping merc's with the black friday sales but want to see if i want phantom's more.

I feel like nike know im just gonna end up with both

Bro I got 5 week window stateside starting this month and was really hoping I could grab the GX and see what they’re really talking about.

I have the mercs and they are nice, I like them a lot, but these new Phantoms looking at me like they want somethin.

Back
Top Bottom