SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FOOTWEAR, KITS & GEAR - 2020/21

Despite loving the CTR 360 for performance in its time, never really thought it was an aesthetic hitter.

I have a hard time imagining it can measure up today.

It's kind of cool and nostalgic, but that's it.

I like those low futures Grealish is wearing, they look better than the normal version.

CTR 360 remake is cool, but not for me. Now if they brought back the HV or Tiempo 5/6 I’d pay a very handsome amount for those
Where you see the ctr 360 remakes?

Meanwhile, my favorite boot in my rotation right now are my Nike Premiers.
Its funny you say that, although a different boot, I haven't found a pair that ever gave me the same feeling as my old predator instinct PRO model. I know boots are just the tools but I was belting balls with them joints 25 yards out with no regard

Meanwhile, my favorite boot in my rotation right now are my Nike Premiers.

7C05DC53-FB22-490F-9A94-36E9C651CB25.jpeg

Same here. The Ultra’s are breaking in nicely, but my main pair now are the Premiers. I prefer them to the Tiempo Legend 9 tbh.

Old reliable, I need to find another pair of the Premier 2’s before they are all gone

You are all such old men.

dont' get me wrong, the Premiere's are a fine boot. Just the commonalities of all y'all coalescing around one pair...

I'm almost 35, three ACL tears, the last including LCL, MCL and meniscus tear. 7 knee surgeries total and arthritis in my right knee. Let me enjoy my Nike Premiers! :rofl:

Real talk though, I got some stem cell and it helped a lot. Also I love my Nike Premiers.

7C05DC53-FB22-490F-9A94-36E9C651CB25.jpeg

Same here. The Ultra’s are breaking in nicely, but my main pair now are the Premiers. I prefer them to the Tiempo Legend 9 tbh.

Old reliable, I need to find another pair of the Premier 2’s before they are all gone

I'm gonna cop a couple pair as well. Going to mainly be using them and my Mizuno's but for the price of the premiers and how they feel, etc. It's hard to beat. At least until the new Tiempo Legends come out and I can actually grab my size in an AG plate.

Why is it I can't find too many tiempo legend 9s?

Legend 9s (especially the Elites) have been suffering from sourcing and distribution issues. Leather hard to come by, and markets slowly turning against it (see CA). The majority of the in-line cws go to Europe for pros and retail gets increasingly scant leftovers. I had really wanted the red-out pair from the middle of last season, but the stars never aligned and since that I've lost interest in the silo.

The club I have been a part of has 50+ teams, with 60 and 70+ year old's competing. It's wild man, I don't know how they do it. Got one dude in his 80's that plays that doesn't look a day over 60. I already know my playing days are extremely numbered.

seriously #goals good for those guys.

Legend 9s (especially the Elites) have been suffering from sourcing and distribution issues. Leather hard to come by, and markets slowly turning against it (see CA). The majority of the in-line cws go to Europe for pros and retail gets increasingly scant leftovers. I had really wanted the red-out pair from the middle of last season, but the stars never aligned and since that I've lost interest in the silo.

seriously #goals good for those guys.
I heard about the CA stuff thats why copas went with calf leather I believe.

Had an AG pair of the tiempos on my radar but oh well.

Man we need a group hug. I’m 35 and last season was my final in my top level league. I’m done chasing around 22 year olds fresh out of D1. Trying to find an over 30 league to ride off into the sunset.

It takes me 3 full days to recover from an intense 90min game running as a wing back. It’s just not for me anymore when I need the energy to chase my 1 year old around.

I still wear mercs though :lol:

Man we need a group hug. I’m 35 and last season was my final in my top level league. I’m done chasing around 22 year olds fresh out of D1. Trying to find an over 30 league to ride off into the sunset.

It takes me 3 full days to recover from an intense 90min game running as a wing back. It’s just not for me anymore when I need the energy to chase my 1 year old around.

I still wear mercs though :lol:

Come to Sacramento, I got a 35+ squad here for you. We have our own clubhouse with two kegs always tapped.

ronaldo nazario ronaldo nazario My grand parents still live in Sac and would love to tap in one day.

Yall some wild boys still playin full 90's 11v11, and like jking0821 jking0821 said, the physical demands of chasing young ballers 10+ years younger is absolute torture regardless of game format.

All things considered I'm pretty happy with my transition to old man game. Was always more of a passer anyway and can still finish and hit them from anywhere.

Football recovery isn't a huge issue for yet but again no 11v11 for me.

The same can not be said for heavy strength training. Last year or so all of a sudden my body is absolutely wrecked after leg focused full body splits.

Takes the better part of a full week to feel right. :lol:

ronaldo nazario ronaldo nazario My grand parents still live in Sac and would love to tap in one day.

Yall some wild boys still playin full 90's 11v11, and like jking0821 jking0821 said, the physical demands of chasing young ballers 10+ years younger is absolute torture regardless of game format.

All things considered I'm pretty happy with my transition to old man game. Was always more of a passer anyway and can still finish and hit them from anywhere.

Football recovery isn't a huge issue for yet but again no 11v11 for me.

The same can not be said for heavy strength training. Last year or so all of a sudden my body is absolutely wrecked after leg focused full body splits.

Takes the better part of a full week to feel right. :lol:

Come through, just let me know!

Back
Top Bottom