SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FOOTWEAR, KITS & GEAR - 2020/21

IMG_1781.jpeg

Im not even allowed to play anymore but these are so clean man, almost like they belong displayed in the man cave. What a clean pair.

I gotta check my local Ross, that’s a steal.

Edit: checked the 3 by me, nothing :frown:

Last edited:
Anybody seen any classic windrunners released by Nike for this current batch of national team kits? I’ve only seen the anthem and some tech fleece windrunners.

Going to start playing on a 35+ team for my club in the next few weeks and the fields we play on are what I would consider old and out of date/poor quality AG. Was able to track down the 2G/3G Predators in my size so will let you guys know how they are.

IMG_9205.JPG

IMG_9207.JPG

These were dope to play in. Just went straight out of the box last night and never looked back. They were a little stiff to begin with but by halftime I was feeling fine. The AG pitch for my 35+ league is really bad, these gave me just the right amount of grip on them without being too aggressive. Haven't worn a pair of Adidas boots since HS but really enjoyed these and can't wait until they break in a little more. Did not notice much difference in weight, I'm older and my game isn't really about speed anymore so those kinds of things are not really noticeable to me. The fit was great for me in my normal sz. 12.

After having the current gen tiempos for the past year I wanted to see what leather was like, Just copped the adidas copa pure 2 (II) They feel like crap.

I have to give to Nike for their warranty, I’ve gone through 3 Tiempo sole separation and each time Nike took them back no questions asked. Just gotta cop off NDC to have warranty. That recent sale was awesome.

Last edited:
After having the current gen tiempos for the past year I wanted to see what leather was like, Just copped the adidas copa pure 2 (II) They feel like crap.

I have to give to Nike for their warranty, I’ve gone through 3 Tiempo sole separation and each time Nike took them back no questions asked. Just gotta cop off NDC to have warranty. That recent sale was awesome.
Did you get the elite?

These were dope to play in. Just went straight out of the box last night and never looked back. They were a little stiff to begin with but by halftime I was feeling fine. The AG pitch for my 35+ league is really bad, these gave me just the right amount of grip on them without being too aggressive. Haven't worn a pair of Adidas boots since HS but really enjoyed these and can't wait until they break in a little more. Did not notice much difference in weight, I'm older and my game isn't really about speed anymore so those kinds of things are not really noticeable to me. The fit was great for me in my normal sz. 12.
Do you wear the same size 12 in the premiers?

Back
Top Bottom