SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FOOTWEAR, KITS & GEAR - 2020/21

I found the 2020 - 2022 match shorts to be quite generous. They were really slim from 2016-2018.

Similarly, I discovered an old 2013 Hoops USMNT replica shirt in my parents' closet this last weekend. Wore it to pickup. Same XL tag, but so incredibly tight in the shoulders and chest compared to any XL replica out right now. I think I have a TechFit Argentina from 2010 (admittedly in a Large) that is just ridiculously tight.

I found the 2020 - 2022 match shorts to be quite generous. They were really slim from 2016-2018.

Similarly, I discovered an old 2013 Hoops USMNT replica shirt in my parents' closet this last weekend. Wore it to pickup. Same XL tag, but so incredibly tight in the shoulders and chest compared to any XL replica out right now. I think I have a TechFit Argentina from 2010 (admittedly in a Large) that is just ridiculously tight.

I had the Germany one, in a 2X and it still didn't fit me. Those were definitelty not meant to be worn by the consumer.

Had a 1v1 saved by the keeper last night in my 35+ league, then got the rebound and dribbled around the keeper only to have my second attempt cleared off the goal line by a defender. I think I'm washed boys, confidence is completely shot.
11v11 or small sided?

11v11 or small sided?

11v11, we play on two different fields at the same park and last night we played on "the big field" which is the size of a FIFA professional field. No excuse for my miss though. I was in on goal and turned into a deer in headlights. I took way too long to shoot it, but for me it's so frustrating cause my confidence has already been super low really since I have started playing consistently again after my last big injury. Doesn't help that something again seems to be wrong with my "bad leg". Dr. says it might be fluid building up in a cyst in the back of my knee so probably going to have to go get my yearly MRI soon. It blew up last week after my game and hasn't been great since. Need to meditate or something though, mindset is absolute ****e on the field.

11v11, we play on two different fields at the same park and last night we played on "the big field" which is the size of a FIFA professional field. No excuse for my miss though. I was in on goal and turned into a deer in headlights. I took way too long to shoot it, but for me it's so frustrating cause my confidence has already been super low really since I have started playing consistently again after my last big injury. Doesn't help that something again seems to be wrong with my "bad leg". Dr. says it might be fluid building up in a cyst in the back of my knee so probably going to have to go get my yearly MRI soon. It blew up last week after my game and hasn't been great since. Need to meditate or something though, mindset is absolute ****e on the field.
I think it's more of a mental thing and not trying to get hurt

I go through the same thing and don't play 100% at times in fear of getting a bad knee injury

I think it's more of a mental thing and not trying to get hurt

I go through the same thing and don't play 100% at times in fear of getting a bad knee injury

This has been my toughest transition and the reason why I need an over 40 league when I turn 40. I need people of the same mindset that injuries are not worth the game.

I can go 100% like 10 mins in a 90 min game :lol:. The mental aspect of knowing I am afraid to cut super hard on turf at full speed means I have to change my game. It literally is a win in my eyes if I make it through a full game without a knock. Whether I get stepped on or turf burn or a hamstring tweak. There is almost always something. When I walk off the field and have 0 injuries I take it as a victory regardless of score.

ronaldo nazario ronaldo nazario Is this the type of field y’all use? My boy just moved out to cali and posted this on his story

IMG_0003.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom