SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FOOTWEAR, KITS & GEAR - 2020/21

I like the Chelsea x Crystal Palace kit, will pick it up when it hits clearance later in the season. Home and away will be purchased as soon as they finalize the squad numbers

Like the vast majority of *double-take* styled kits, I think it will look pretty distinct and likeable on the pitch.

None of these kits doing a thing for me after I saw that Pescara 20-21 home. Just need to figure out how I can cop.

^ that photo shoot :lol: he’s probably already regretting leaving Nike. Must have been a massive pay increase. Where is puma getting all this money?

^ that photo shoot :lol: he’s probably already regretting leaving Nike. Must have been a massive pay increase. Where is puma getting all this money?

I honestly doubt he really wanted to leave NIKE, but he's so full of himself that he did. Pretty sure they no longer had plans to feature him as a top athlete having already moved on to Mbappe. He still had like 3 years left on the deal with NIKE.

Got the “unreleased” Nigeria vaporknit Kit last night at my local store. Had the whole Nigeria line out for sale before it’s been released or up on NDC. Great shorts and tanks. The prematch shirt is amazing too

Popped up in Insta feed. Follow this UK store for the classic gear and their pics don’t disappoint. This one was good for chuckle. Cool site to window shop.

Popped up in Insta feed. Follow this UK store for the classic gear and their pics don’t disappoint. This one was good for chuckle. Cool site to window shop.

Real ones in this thread been knew about CFS before they started advertising EVERYWHERE.

Those were the days you could actually come up with some good steals. Now? Forget it...

Real ones in this thread been knew about CFS before they started advertising EVERYWHERE.

Those were the days you could actually come up with some good steals. Now? Forget it...

I bet 50% of all the shorts I own came from CFS for like $5-$10 each. Don’t think I’ve ordered anything in over two years now, like you said the steals just don’t exist like they used to...

Got the “unreleased” Nigeria vaporknit Kit last night at my local store. Had the whole Nigeria line out for sale before it’s been released or up on NDC. Great shorts and tanks. The prematch shirt is amazing too

So when are they supposed to allowed out for retail?

I know it’s a long shot, but does anybody have these Ronaldo’s in youth sizing? Need a favors for measurements.

5CA80BD9-672F-4FE0-B2B2-E7755E542435.png

Back
Top Bottom