Soccer Players falling in agony all the time

This world cup has really showed me how much flopping and acting there is in soccer. Out of all sports soccer by far has the most of this.
Every time a dude trips he screams and grabs every limb as if it just got severed. Its not once in a while...its seriously every single time lol.

5 seconds later dude gets up and keeps playing. His expressions showed he had a severely broken ankle, instantly it was completely fine
laugh.gif

Then theres the times where players fake a Carmelo and actually lay on the field until the game stops just to prove a point. You think wow they must really be injured he's still sprawled on the field. Then you look at the replay and see that nothing happened that could injure him that bad.

Once the ref stops the game, the "injured" player gets a word in, and he's ready to go
laugh.gif

It actually makes the sport comical when watching.

This world cup has really showed me how much flopping and acting there is in soccer. Out of all sports soccer by far has the most of this.
Every time a dude trips he screams and grabs every limb as if it just got severed. Its not once in a while...its seriously every single time lol.

5 seconds later dude gets up and keeps playing. His expressions showed he had a severely broken ankle, instantly it was completely fine
laugh.gif

Then theres the times where players fake a Carmelo and actually lay on the field until the game stops just to prove a point. You think wow they must really be injured he's still sprawled on the field. Then you look at the replay and see that nothing happened that could injure him that bad.

Once the ref stops the game, the "injured" player gets a word in, and he's ready to go
laugh.gif

It actually makes the sport comical when watching.

I often wonder if the players hustled instead of all that writhing around how much more effective they would be. They often seem to do the diving when they're fairly near the opponents goal so a bit of effort could put them in a good position.

I often wonder if the players hustled instead of all that writhing around how much more effective they would be. They often seem to do the diving when they're fairly near the opponents goal so a bit of effort could put them in a good position.

This falls in the, "whatever it takes to win" category IMO

Its dumb but completely understandable, no?

This falls in the, "whatever it takes to win" category IMO

Its dumb but completely understandable, no?

Bro, The Italian guy that did that this morning to give Rory Fallon a yellow card should be hunted down predator style.... It just makes you wanna run on the pitch and slap 'em upside the head!

NZ 1 Italy 1

So close boys!!! So Close!! but hey we are 70 something points below Italy in the Rankings!

Bro, The Italian guy that did that this morning to give Rory Fallon a yellow card should be hunted down predator style.... It just makes you wanna run on the pitch and slap 'em upside the head!

NZ 1 Italy 1

So close boys!!! So Close!! but hey we are 70 something points below Italy in the Rankings!

One of my biggest problems with the sport. Now Brazil is going to have to play the next game without their superstar because of some pansy pretending he was hit in the face.
smh.gif
Such a joke.

One of my biggest problems with the sport. Now Brazil is going to have to play the next game without their superstar because of some pansy pretending he was hit in the face.
smh.gif
Such a joke.

This is why international NBA players are the most notorious floppers. They were raised on soccer.

This is why international NBA players are the most notorious floppers. They were raised on soccer.

Back
Top Bottom