Socially awkward moments. Volume 3 * *Pictures full of Lulz Page 7**

-When I'm at a family reunion and all my cousins, uncles, aunts, etc are there and at the end they start arguing over who pays the bill.

so true
laugh.gif
. I always tell my mom if they insist, just let em pay for it.
laugh.gif
Those arguments get really heated.

-When I'm at a family reunion and all my cousins, uncles, aunts, etc are there and at the end they start arguing over who pays the bill.

so true
laugh.gif
. I always tell my mom if they insist, just let em pay for it.
laugh.gif
Those arguments get really heated.

When you reply "You too." when departing someone...although what they said when leaving didn't merit a "You too."

For example...

Person A: Bye
Person B: You too.

?

laugh.gif
smh.gif

When you reply "You too." when departing someone...although what they said when leaving didn't merit a "You too."

For example...

?

laugh.gif
smh.gif

I was walking to class one day and I see this girl that I don't really like so I pulled out my phone to act like I was on it and didn't see her. As she's right by me she says " Dominic became a fan of "Acting like you're texting to avoid people you don't like. " " Had me like
eek.gif
x
embarassed.gif
x
tired.gif
x
grin.gif

I was walking to class one day and I see this girl that I don't really like so I pulled out my phone to act like I was on it and didn't see her. As she's right by me she says " Dominic became a fan of "Acting like you're texting to avoid people you don't like. " " Had me like
eek.gif
x
embarassed.gif
x
tired.gif
x
grin.gif

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Originally Posted by Lamak

Flash your strap and nod at the same time.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AMafia

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

One time I was in Home Depot (not old enough to drive to my house 3 mins away) and I feel the erg to use the restroom. I'm talking something brutal. So I rush to the bathroom and see like 5 customers and 4 workers. I go into the stall and o to WORK. I mean it sounded like a nuke was hitting the toilet water.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[John Starks] Did dis dude really jus did dis? [/John Starks]
obama_embarrassed.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

Originally Posted by My Hustle So Russell

Originally Posted by Bozo7000

Not sure if this was posted. Happened to me.

You out shopping for clothes or shoes with people, and someone ask your opinion. You give it the
sick.gif
smh.gif
, and someone has the item.

Her: What about this? *Holds up shirt*
Me: Thats ugly, why would you want to wear... *looks over at someone with the same item* ... that... on... Tuesdays... ... ...
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah one time me and my friends where clowning on fusion jordans and I look and this one dude had them on, he tried make it look like he didnt hear what we were saying but I knew he heard us, made me feel like crap make fun of him

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 I know dude was lookin down at his shoes, wishing he was somewhere else
roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Originally Posted by Lamak

Flash your strap and nod at the same time.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

One time I was in Home Depot (not old enough to drive to my house 3 mins away) and I feel the erg to use the restroom. I'm talking something brutal. So I rush to the bathroom and see like 5 customers and 4 workers. I go into the stall and o to WORK. I mean it sounded like a nuke was hitting the toilet water.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[John Starks] Did dis dude really jus did dis? [/John Starks]
obama_embarrassed.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

Originally Posted by My Hustle So Russell

Originally Posted by Bozo7000

Not sure if this was posted. Happened to me.

You out shopping for clothes or shoes with people, and someone ask your opinion. You give it the
sick.gif
smh.gif
, and someone has the item.

Her: What about this? *Holds up shirt*
Me: Thats ugly, why would you want to wear... *looks over at someone with the same item* ... that... on... Tuesdays... ... ...
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah one time me and my friends where clowning on fusion jordans and I look and this one dude had them on, he tried make it look like he didnt hear what we were saying but I knew he heard us, made me feel like crap make fun of him

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 I know dude was lookin down at his shoes, wishing he was somewhere else
roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I ALWAYS wanted to break out the spin move for those awkward moments where you run into someone walking in your direction
laugh.gif
i've done this several times.. mostly in malls where it gets real crowded.. some people look at you like
alien.gif
but it's fun as hell
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 Glad to know im not the only one.  Me and my boys would go to six flags when i was around 16-17 and juke/ spin off of people then react like "OOOOOOOOH DAMN you got SHOOK"

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I ALWAYS wanted to break out the spin move for those awkward moments where you run into someone walking in your direction
laugh.gif
i've done this several times.. mostly in malls where it gets real crowded.. some people look at you like
alien.gif
but it's fun as hell
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 Glad to know im not the only one.  Me and my boys would go to six flags when i was around 16-17 and juke/ spin off of people then react like "OOOOOOOOH DAMN you got SHOOK"

How about saying hi to someone, then they say hows it going. youre halfway down the hall say good and theyre already gone and someone else looks at you like you were just talking to yourself.

How about saying hi to someone, then they say hows it going. youre halfway down the hall say good and theyre already gone and someone else looks at you like you were just talking to yourself.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

For example...

?

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Thought I was the only one. It's usually happens when the other person says "you're welcome", and I hit 'em with "you too." 
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

For example...

?

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Thought I was the only one. It's usually happens when the other person says "you're welcome", and I hit 'em with "you too." 
smh.gif
laugh.gif

When you are driving and you try and race someone and get smoked; then the light ahead turns red and you gotta stop next to the car you just raced. You know the drill, don't make eye contact and pretend you're on you phone and thats the reason you just lost.
laugh.gif
This happened to me the other day when I mistook a M3 for just a regular 3 series. Female driver too...
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom