Sociopaths and Psychopaths

Originally Posted by BallRN23

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I am not a big fan of labeling people with "disorders" or any sort of social "disease".

A lot of the characteristics listed for both of these disorders are very common in people in general.  Your girl definitely had some underlying problems with family growing up and was definitely a crazy.  But I just like to stick with good old fashion "You're Crazy" vs I think you have a social disorder.
that would be all fine and dandy if some of these things weren't cause by chemical imbalances in the brain. for that reason alone there has to be a diagnoses. just like if you had a heart disease, there is chemically something wrong w/ your brain so "you're crazy" wouldn't really suffice. 
My question to you is:  do you think that the chemical imbalances happened randomly, or do you think something led to it? 
i think it depends. i figure with some people it just happens as would cancer and other diseases, maybe genes or something like that. but i know for a fact that drugs cause it in a LOT of people. maybe her hard life led her to drugs that #%!+#$ her chemical balance up.

All girls are psycho. But yours takes it to a whole nother level.

But you can't post this girl is serious a 10 without photos...

If you aren't gonna post pics, where did you meeet this woman OP?!

Back
Top Bottom