Sock Dart

Nah. Cool idea but kinda looks like those pharrell NMD (I think the NMD is boring tbh)...I like the strap anyway!

Completely agree with you about the pharrell NMD, but removing partially the strap seems a cool concept to me(if the straps remain a lil bit longer than the ones on TheShoeSurgeon pair)

hey guys, saw these women's colorways at a store here in shanghai. the upper is different, not sure how to explain but its not as breathable and flexible as the originals. theyre not fleece either. funny story though, i visit the flagship nike stores often and saw the red darts on the walls. didnt check the production date after they told me they didn't have my size so i just walked away but, might be releasing again like the navy's and wolf grays.

View media item 2170548

Last edited:
hey guys, saw these women's colorways at a store here in shanghai. the upper is different, not sure how to explain but its not as breathable and flexible as the originals. theyre not fleece either. funny story though, i visit the flagship nike stores often and saw the red darts on the walls. didnt check the production date after they told me they didn't have my size so i just walked away but, might be releasing again like the navy's and wolf grays.
you should go check the other nike store and sneaker shop (that carry QS account) in shanghai, they open so many in recent years probably some of them still carry your size

Fo sho. They get their shipments on Thursdays and Fridays and stay stocked and replenished since they're flagship stores. I'm not too worried about not being able to find them again though. I got the navy's and wolf grays after their second or third round of shipments a few weeks ago after missing out during the first weekend that they were back on the walls.

Last edited:
Need these :smokin

nike-sock-dart-se-premium-night-maroon-1.jpg

nike-sock-dart-se-premium-night-maroon-2.jpg

nike-sock-dart-se-premium-night-maroon-3.jpg

nike-sock-dart-se-premium-night-maroon-4.jpg

nike-sock-dart-se-premium-night-maroon-5.jpg

They're re-releasing the navy's again or is it a different material than the original release?

Last edited:
red pair production date was in 4/2016. should be re-releasing in upcoming weeks for those interested.

Hi noob here. Just wondering how you guys store your SD's?

I store mine in a plastic box, with 5 silica gel packs per pair (plastic packs though). I'm a bit worried the silica gels might not absorb moisture cos they're in a plastic pack instead of paper.

Thanks!

Hi noob here. Just wondering how you guys store your SD's?

I store mine in a plastic box, with 5 silica gel packs per pair (plastic packs though). I'm a bit worried the silica gels might not absorb moisture cos they're in a plastic pack instead of paper.

Thanks!
I prefer to to store mine with 7 silica packs per pair

I leave mine out for about an hour after wearing to let the moisture from wearing go and then put them back into the box. That's about it...

Back
Top Bottom