Sock Dart

If anyone's still looking to hook bae up with the infrareds for retail, now's ur chance http://shop.bdgastore.com/collections/nike-sportswear/products/sock-dart-sp
just got the last sz 5 for the lady. Repped! Wasnt able to get a sz 5 when  I got my pair recently 
smokin.gif

edit: SMH bodega cancelled my order due to fulfillment issues, sigh.

Last edited:
This sucks. Haven't hit on any darts and I'll be in the middle of nowhere camping without cell reception on the 4th

Damb I'm gonna be in TN during release smh

This sucks. Haven't hit on any darts and I'll be in the middle of nowhere camping without cell reception on the 4th
You could be sitting directly on a computer in Tinkers office and you still would strike out. Not knocking you just the system.

Hopefully I can get lucky and grab a pair of the reds in US13, missed all the previous colorways.

I've never seen darts come bigger than a size 12. now if you've never owned a pair u will need to size down as they fit big. I wear 11.5 or 12 and had to get an 11 in the oreo fragments.

I've never seen darts come bigger than a size 12. now if you've never owned a pair u will need to size down as they fit big. I wear 11.5 or 12 and had to get an 11 in the oreo fragments.

is the sock dart has the same fit like presto or is there a difference. sock dart dont come in half sizes right?

Last edited:
Probably less common because stockist don't want to carry such big sizes but I've seen them because I almost got to order but servers going down and all. :frown:

But US13 is the biggest I've seen.

yea those darts do look fake
Haven't been keeping up with sock darts recently. Never knew fakes where being produced. But, if a B/W CW does release in the future that'll be great. Would be a great alternative for striking out on the Black Fragment pair

Haven't been keeping up with sock darts recently. Never knew fakes where being produced. But, if a B/W CW does release in the future that'll be great. Would be a great alternative for striking out on the Black Fragment pair
Lots of people paying $500+ for fake Black Frags on eBay too, most people are unaware they are out there.

All different SKUs as well.

Plus the colors were released one by one, except for the Lab non Fragment 3 color drops.

But by then when 3 color dropped, Fragment was long gone.

just bought a pair of oreos, the seller put the receipt in the box:

View media item 1593524

no offense to the seller, but how is this possible? this was a super limited release and he was able to get 4 pairs of them without any problems?!

what about restrictions like 1 pair per customer? 
mercer 21 shady as always from the beginning, no surprise here

Back
Top Bottom