Sock Dart

Good info althoygh that picture on foot turned from that link turned me off, on that site. I was just about to order them too.

Good info althoygh that picture on foot turned from that link turned me off, on that site. I was just about to order them too.
If you would like... I can post some photos of mine when I get home from work. They should be waiting for me on my doorstep. It might change your mind seeing better photos. That site did not do a very good job making them look good

Where can I find info confirming the grey/purple fleece are releasing Thursday as well? I've only found stuff mentioning the all purple...just wanna be prepared lol. Thanks in advance

Where can I find info confirming the grey/purple fleece are releasing Thursday as well? I've only found stuff mentioning the all purple...just wanna be prepared lol. Thanks in advance

Purple link is up (not live) on NDC but no sign of the grey/purple. If that changes I'll post it.
link for purples http://bit.ly/1SEQ8ax

Last edited by a moderator:

There has been nothing posted online on any blogs but I have a very reliable source. You don't have to believe me if you don't want lol but there are 2 colors releasing both color code in the 600's.

Either way I will be trying for both

Thanks y'all. I wasn't wanting to try and prove anyone wrong, I just like the grey pair a lot more and I'm eager to get my hands on them lol

All of you stay away!

I hope we can all cop with ease. I haven't tried for the Reds but it seems people who wanted got them.
The reds added to my cart instantly & was able to check out. They are GR so it's relatively easy as long as you are ready at 10am.

Hopefully we find out far enough in advance of the release. I would suggest downloading the SNKRS app if you haven't already. That's how I found out about the Red.

I wonder if 1 eastern is really the drop time tomorrow.
It is. Every NikeLab drop is 1pm EST. I guess if you are really worried about it though you could be ready at 10am as well. They always release new product at the same times. 10am EST for non-lab and 1pm EST for all NikeLab product

Last edited:
Gonna run the bot for random sizes in the morning so PM me if you find yourself having trouble adding to cart. No charge. HMU if u need a specific size.

Back
Top Bottom