Sock Dart

laugh.gif
I have to admit, when dude said he can't do anything but resell the shoe because it belongs to a gay pride collection I was scratching my head. If you feel that strongly just don't buy them, that should also deter you from making a $30 - $60 profit off a shoe that supports a lifestyle you don't agree with.

Not a fan of the sock darts for men, they look more like a female sneaker to me.

It's not....that's why you should quit trying to troll this thread with your reselling habits.  If you need some help with your bills, PM me and I can help you and your other homies set up a GoFundMe. Rep that.

K Bye. 
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Have a lead on a sz 10 Volt sock dart if anyone needs an assist. Local guy here in LA has them for a reasonable price..

Sock Darts. Such an un-getable shoe.

Wonder why these didnt really catch on in popularity 2004? I dont even remember them. Then again, I was still in sneaker remission in 2004 so I wasnt checking for sneakers. Is its recent success just because the culture has changed that much?

Wonder why these didnt really catch on in popularity 2004? I dont even remember them. Then again, I was still in sneaker remission in 2004 so I wasnt checking for sneakers. Is its recent success just because the culture has changed that much?

They had the fragment name behind it and the 'limited' tag too.

Sizing help please..

I'm a 10.5..what size should I go with..I rock 10.5 in mostly everything except Jordan Brand which I can fit a size 10 in..

won't be copping the be trues, dope concept just not my cup of tea. now dem all white joints will be mine this july 4th. any colors after that anyone know of? i know the fake websites are already setting up the og colors of these so im jusgt hoping for a break through on those legitimately releasing

Are they fake sock dart yet in the moment? I got and offer in an interesting price and that make me hesitate
Fragment for under 350$
Anyone can advise?

Last edited:
from what i see, those are legit. dont have my own pair but would also ask input from others

This is 9.5 which seller said got it from friend, possible b-grade or sample.
He offer me less than 350$
Kinda hesitate since 9.5 mot even exist from official nike store

What on the sneaker indicates that it's a b grade or sample?

Hoping sock dart release is like the Roshe Runs was first release, hard to find at first and then they are pretty much every where now

few shops in LA are dropping the infrareds and volts this weekend. I need to land a pair of the infrareds but I know its going to be a hot mess.

All whites are butter too. I'll cop that entire July 4th pack if they do release in that fashion..

Be trues are a go for me as well

Back
Top Bottom