Sock Dart

I called them yesterday and they said they 'hope' to have the style in soon. They keep an eye out for emails from them in regards to any future releases. 
Rep told me that they do know when the item will be available and to sign up for the newsletter as well. 

Sock darts are slowly becoming what I thought they would. Super limited at first then Nike starts releasing more and more till hype dies down. This is why I also held out on prestos. Looks like I'll have myself a pair soon :smile:

So is Nike releasing this pack of the 4th? Because according to sneaker news people only found out that they were dropping at 10 yesterday from Nike lab and dsm because somebody tweeted them.

Haha good stuff. I checked my order and they've taken the second one off. So glad a fellow NT'er succeeded.  
So stoked! Finally got my hands on a pair! Gotta wait till I receive my second shipment email and get Oki-Ni to refund me the VAT they charged.

should i pull the trigger on all blue for 200 or wait for retail to come back out

The #BeTrue pair drops on Tuesday the 30th!!!

Info via Nike labs instagram

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom