Sock Dart

so you think the price will drop in a week?
The resell game lately has been about whats hot NOW and then the next release comes and the price drops dramatically and on top of that i already see people undercutting each other.

i mean, 2 weeks is kind of pushing it so id say within a week actually.
The issue is when... No one can watch out 24 hours, 7 days a week, especially when they're in a different time zone.

Do they always drop notice on Twitter?

The issue is when... No one can watch out 24 hours, 7 days a week, especially when they're in a different time zone.

Do they always drop notice on Twitter?
No notice at all. It was so random that they sat for a min

Last edited:
that no one asked for 
laugh.gif

Quick shot of my blues my homie did yesterday at his apt studio set up. My ranking of the pack is blues>red>white (don't see how anyone could want the whites them thangs would get dirty with the quickness).

View media item 1601261
WHERE THE BE TRUES AT DOE?!

Last edited:
Quick shot of my blues my homie did yesterday at his apt studio set up. My ranking of the pack is blues>red>white (don't see how anyone could want the whites them thangs would get dirty with the quickness).

View media item 1601261
WHERE THE BE TRUES AT DOE?!
very dooope![emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] can't wait for mine to arrive[emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

You guys think the "be true" color way has anything to do with gay rights/equality for gays? Just curious?

You guys think the "be true" color way has anything to do with gay rights/equality for gays? Just curious?
I mean that is exactly what the colorway is for.  It was even said so by Nike on their Be True campaign every year. If you like them, and aren't homophobic, I do not see the problem. It is a shoe with colors. White people wear BHM with no problems, this should be the same-ish scenario.

Just shoes.

Back
Top Bottom