Sock Dart

Can I get a legit check please?

Purchased a pair of red independence day sock darts and am a bit weary on the quality.

On a side note, anyone know how to clean the cloth of the shoe? There's a small black spot on the toe box.
looks good!

Thanks for the response! It's annoying how bad the quality on these shoes are.. they couldn't even center the square thing on the heel..

Anyone have advice on how to clean the black spot on the toe box?

Only able to size down half, eg if a true 9.5 can get a 9.

Sizing down a full size you'll be able to slot your feet in but it'll be like wearing a very tight sock lol. In fact I felt the upper was still bearable but it's the insole that was bad, I tried a US12 when I was in HK.

Hey guys, was wondering if you guys could help me with a legit check. First time buying sock darts and I have no idea what to look for. I'm going to get more pics of the tag and insole later tonight. These are the fragments and have been worn multiple times, including at least once in the rain and bleeding has occurred. Thanks NT fam.

Fake.  There were no non-speckled black fragment sock darts.
Hmm? Are you sure because I'm seeing blog posts such as hypebeasts, sollecolectors, and kicksonfire calling these the Fragment x Nike Sock Dart "Dark Loden."

edit: sorry not "Dark Loden." Just black lol.

Last edited:

Hmm? Are you sure because I'm seeing blog posts such as hypebeasts, sollecolectors, and kicksonfire calling these the Fragment x Nike Sock Dart "Dark Loden."
Sure.  But these aren't Dark Loden. They are black and white. And the box says Black/White. it would say Dark Loden.  Dark Loden is dark green.

hey fellas, getting ready to purchase a set of DS White sock darts from the independence day pack.  Whats the going rate on these?  I see anywhere from $200-280

TIA

I know this isn't the classifieds but just wanted to help out anyone who is still looking.
I have a BNIB US 10 in sport royal from bodega for retail plus shipping.

How do you clean your sock darts? I got the white ones and its really annoying, every step i take they get more and more dirty

Back
Top Bottom