Sock Dart

arent these a womans color way? maybe that factors into the fit
Yeah. I wish I had read this thread earlier but even though the cm match, the women's size 10 is actually closer to a men's 8. Meanwhile the cm on the mens 9 is 27, just like the womens 10.

I'm thinking about trading in my Mesh NMDs for the Dark Grey Sock Darts. What do you guys think?

I've never owned NMD's but the Darts are pretty close to comfort when compared to my Ultra Boost.
The cost difference is why I've splurged a lil bit more on Darts!

I bought a pair of the Olive uncaged ultras, but I'm considering returning and buying the Cargo Khaki darts.  Decisions....

Only thing that makes me hesitant is that it's overseas. I seem to have bad luck with overseas shipping. FedEx actually lost the olives i originally ordered, so I rather wait for a stateside release.

I've ordered from this place multiple times. Great prices due to conversion rates and super fast shipping with DHL. I've ordered Saturday night and had it on my doorstep Monday afternoon. Never had an issue with them. Just know the cheapest of the 2 shipping options isn't double boxed, but the second option that is double boxed risn't that expensive either.

I say you can order with 100% confidence. DHL is my favorite shipping service.

Is it safe to say that by buying a women's size 12 you would essentially be getting a men's size 10.5, which doesn't exist in men's?

I know that's how sizing would normally work, but I don't trust it in this case haha

edit: width might also be different, but that would suppose Nike spent money on minor differences between the men's and women's models, and we know the notorious cost cutters/cost savers that they are!

Last edited:
Is it safe to say that by buying a women's size 12 you would essentially be getting a men's size 10.5, which doesn't exist in men's?

I know that's how sizing would normally work, but I don't trust it in this case haha

edit: width might also be different, but that would suppose Nike spent money on minor differences between the men's and women's models, and we know the notorious cost cutters/cost savers that they are!
If you have time to search through the feed someone posted pics and the womens 12 would fit almost exactly like the mens 10

Anyone knows where to get the women's light bone cw in size 12? As imma mens us10. Prefer if excludes VAT cos I'm from Singapore.

Completely forgot to post the links this morning, but here they are. The links are listed starting with Men from Black, to Grey, to Olive and Women is listed from Maroon, to Light bone, to Navy.

5pointz

43einhalb
http://www.43einhalb.com/en/nike-sock-dart-oliv-103882

Afew-store

Allikestore

Back-door

Caliroots

Chimp *live at 3 am EST*

Endclothing

Footpatrol *live at 3 am EST*

Hanon-shop

Natterjacks