Solange - True EP

To anyone who's been to a recent solange show, does her set include songs from her Hadley St. album, or they comprised mostly of her True EP cuts?

To anyone who's been to a recent solange show, does her set include songs from her Hadley St. album, or they comprised mostly of her True EP cuts?

I haven't listened to that album but I saw her here in Brooklyn about a month ago and I believe she did a few songs off that album.

BTW she is dope live...I was sleeping on the True EP but that joint is fiyah. I really dig her sound. Any news on an upcoming project from her?

smokin.gif

hopefully she drops the album this year, and i really hope it's produced entirely by dev.

COMPLEX COVER STORY

she's looking beautiful.

I haven't listened to that album but I saw her here in Brooklyn about a month ago and I believe she did a few songs off that album.

BTW she is dope live...I was sleeping on the True EP but that joint is fiyah. I really dig her sound. Any news on an upcoming project from her?
Good looks.

Yea, her Hadley St. album is def worth a purchase.

I love the sounds she has explored thus far and the trail she's continuing to blaze. One of those creative minds that deserve to be heard and not boxed.

Last edited:
Good looks.

Yea, her Hadley St. album is def worth a purchase.

I love the sounds she has explored thus far and the trail she's continuing to blaze. One of those creative minds that deserve to be heard and not boxed.

I am going to definitely purchase it.

Not sure if others have heard it but she finished up "Looks Good With Trouble". When I saw her last month she performed the longer version with an extra verse and now has released a full version with a dope verse from Kendrick Lamar!

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/singl...nge+f.+Kendrick+Lamar-Looks+Good+With+Trouble

well I hope that means she won't "change" her sound... I honestly thought her latest LP was FLAWLESS! I mean that.

Looking forward to another album tho, definitely .

I always wondered if Bey breaks her off with dough, or is she like "Nahh I got this on my own"

New album out on 9/30. 
pimp.gif

A Seat at the Table:

01 “Rise”
02 “Weary” (“additional vocals blessed by” Tweet)
03 “Interlude: The Glory Is In You”
04 “Cranes In The Sky”
05 “Interlude: Dad Was Mad”
06 “Mad” (Feat. Lil Wayne) (“additional vocals blessed by” Moses Sumney, Tweet)
07 “Don’t You Wait”
08 “Interlude: Tina Taught Me”
09 “Don’t Touch My Hair” (Feat. Sampha)
10 “Interlude: This Moment” (“additional vocals blessed by” Devonte Hynes, Lu)
11 “Where Do We Go” (“additional vocals blessed by” Sean Nicholas Savage)
12 “Interlude: For Us By Us”
13 “F.U.B.U.” (Feat. The Dream & BJ The Chicago Kid) (“additional vocals blessed by” Tweet)
14 “Borderline (An Ode To Self Care)” (Feat. Q-Tip)
15 “Interlude: I Got So Much Magic, You Can’t Have It” (Feat. Kelly Rowland, Nia Andrews)
16 “Junie”
17 “Interlude: No Limits”
18 “Don’t Wish Me Well”
19 “Interlude: Pedestals”
20 “Scales” (Feat. Kelela)
21 “Closing: The Chosen Ones”

Back
Top Bottom