SOLAR STORM TO HIT EARTH IN 2012 vol. RUH ROH

i'm just wasting time going to school since it's a wrap in 2012 anyways.

i'm about to drop out and just party/go all out for 2 years.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by Diego

Its all in the hands of g0d now...
Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

NY Will be the first to go
happy.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

happy.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
^1000000000000

I just started school here.

FML
frown.gif

BTW I watched another Youtube video and some 'expert' said that congress just passed a $ 120 mill bill on protecting our electricity grid.

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

happy.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
^1000000000000

I just started school here.

FML
frown.gif

BTW I watched another Youtube video and some 'expert' said that congress just passed a $ 120 mill bill on protecting our electricity grid.

Originally Posted by torgriffith

All the chem trails and weather modification they are doing cannot block this from coming. All you really can do is raise your vibration in life so you won't get hurt or held back by the changes.

Can't. Wait.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by torgriffith

All the chem trails and weather modification they are doing cannot block this from coming. All you really can do is raise your vibration in life so you won't get hurt or held back by the changes.

Can't. Wait.
pimp.gif

its all gd, im savin up for my ticket to get on the ARK.

hopefully i dnt get placed on ARK 3 tho.

its all gd, im savin up for my ticket to get on the ARK.

hopefully i dnt get placed on ARK 3 tho.

Originally Posted by 35KD

Lmao I feel you man. This is exactly what I've been thinking. If 2012 was true I'd drop out in a heartbeat travel as much as possible and try to smash every day of my life. If it wasn't true though, you just wasted 2 critical years. Every year after 20 is critical to me, as far as getting @*%@ straight is concerned.

Originally Posted by 35KD

Lmao I feel you man. This is exactly what I've been thinking. If 2012 was true I'd drop out in a heartbeat travel as much as possible and try to smash every day of my life. If it wasn't true though, you just wasted 2 critical years. Every year after 20 is critical to me, as far as getting @*%@ straight is concerned.

i been researching this solar cycle for a couple yrs now, and its been at a minimum for a few months now... the activity on the sun in the past 8-9 yrs have been very dormant. thats why solar temps have been dropping slightly. It has nothing to do with global warming or anything like that... CARBON is an essential part to our livelyhood.

The next sun cycle does star in 2012-2013 .

The global economy is gonna be in the dumpster just in time for the show....

stack gold , silver a lil water beans and rice and you should be good...

I rather be prepared and nothing happens than not be prepared and feces hit the air circulaton unit...

i been researching this solar cycle for a couple yrs now, and its been at a minimum for a few months now... the activity on the sun in the past 8-9 yrs have been very dormant. thats why solar temps have been dropping slightly. It has nothing to do with global warming or anything like that... CARBON is an essential part to our livelyhood.

I rather be prepared and nothing happens than not be prepared and feces hit the air circulaton unit...

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Should I dig a hole(make underground shelter?)

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Should I dig a hole(make underground shelter?)

Back
Top Bottom