SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! Air Jordan XII Melo Size 10.5

Discussion in 'Size 10.5 to 11' started by greatestgoliath, Sep 9, 2015.

1. greatestgoliath

greatestgoliath

IF YOU DON'T HAVE GOOGLE WALLET OR PAYPAL DO NOT WASTE MY TIME. IF AFTER 2-3 EMAILS THAT INFO ISN'T SUPPLIED DEAL OVER. TIRED OF THESE CHILDREN WASTING MY TIME.

$95 SHIPPED FIRM, LOCAL PICKUP WE CAN TALK, AND OVERSEAS $95 + SHIPPING COSTS

9/29 PRICE DROP $105!!!! LET'S GO PEOPLE!!!

9/25 PRICE DROP OF $20 $115!! I NEED THESE GONE ASAP!! ¡

Update 9/13 Price Drop to $135 Fastest Way to Contact is [email protected]

These are the First Run aka the Woman's version of this Shoe which had better leather then the Limited Men's run. They are equal to a Size 10.5 Men... Shoe is Supple and Cushioning is out of this world comfortable. . Shoe has One Flaw. The Inside Plastic Tabs on the inner foot have Cracks which is pictured , all things considered these Shoes are From 2003 and are in Excellent Shape. Shoe On Foot Looks Excellent, Almost Brand New.

I'm looking for $155 OBO... NO LOWBALLERS PLEASE!!! But All Reasonable Offers Accepted.

I have been here on NT for awhile and a Sneakerhead for far longer... I rarely post anymore but that's okay.

Shoes come with Replacement Jordan Box. just FYI. I currently Live in LA but I'm at my Florida Home right now So keep that in mind with Shipping time. I will try to Ship 2-3 Day or Standard shipping no matter what with Tracking and Insurance. If you want Faster you'll pay extra. I double Box everything!
    As For payment I greatly Prefer using Google Wallet. If needed we can Use Paypal. International Buyers understand that Full Price Plus Shipping. Any questions Please Feel free to Ask.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2015