Sole Control Philadelphia Closed?

Good afternoon guys,

I wanted to see if anyone here has any information about Sole Control closing. I recently set up a consignment with this store and it has been brought to my attention that they are now closed. I have been calling there number and e-mailing there consignment e-mail address non stop for two weeks with no response whatsoever. The shop is located in Philadelphia and I live about an hour away so its not easy for me to go to there store in person. I have about $2000 worth of shoes still left on consignment and don't want to lose all of my shoes. If anyone can give me a phone number other than (267) 519-0369 or e-mail address other than Sales@solecontrolphila.com, I would greatly appreciate the help. Also, if anyone heard anything about other consignors with this store that still have merchandise on consignment with the store, I would appreciate you for that too.

Thank You

Thanks a lot dude. Have you been able to get in touch with anyone? I still haven't heard anything back for about a month now

It just so happen that I went to the store because they didn't reply to an email I sent about my consignment. This happen once before and I figured they'd cut a check for the shoes I inquired about and I'd keep it moving. Needless to say, this wasn't the case. The store was being broken down and packed up. I did get an opportunity to talk to Steve (partner/owner) and he assured me that they would be settling all accounts with consignors by returning the shoe or giving cash for the consigned value starting with the larger accounts first. He told me to give him until the end of the week and to follow up with him. That was about 2 weeks ago. I've since called and emailed but haven't had much success. They have my Fire Red 4s and Raptor 7s. They've always done good by me with regards to consigning my shoes and paying me without hassle however I'm a little skeptical with this situation.

Sorry to hear that man. I e-mailed the address listed in the picture you provided me and still no response. I'm in the hole about $1850 right now with them. Do you have a phone number other than the store number? By any chance

Yeah... Looks like quite a few people might be getting burned. I regret not getting my stuff when I was there. I should've known better but took Steve on his word.

I guess so buddy. I even found the guy who owned Sole Control, Steve Lucchesi, on FB. I sent him a message with no response. I definitely learned a lesson about trusting businesses with my experience with Sole Control. Karma is a B though, that's all I gotta say about that

IM Here to let everyone know my horible experience with sole control. first of all, i placed an order in january for pre ordered jordans. tried to get on the website today and it was closed. sent email, called the store to no avail. well let me tell you, i traked the scumbag down on instagram and measaged him. i told him that i placed and order and i found out the store had closed. the guy told me he doesnt have my money . i showed him a picture of my bank statement with the charge . he still insisted he didnt have my money and wasent going to give me a refund . he then told me that if i sent him 200 dollars he would send me the sneakers and a free pair. when i told him no and that i wasent stupid enuff to send him more money he said ok ill send u ur money back just give me ur paypal username and password. PASSWORD???!? does this guy think im stupid!!! please please do urself a favor if u ordered from this scumbag report it to consumer affairs and to ur bank or file police report. we are not getting our money back and this guy is a real scumbag. i am shocked because this was such a big store and ive placed orders from here in the past although the customer service was Always horrible but i never thought id get jerked of 230 dollars. this guy is such a scam his name is steve. contact him on instagram if you have to but i warn you he is a complete schemer and jerk. something needs to be done about this he cannot get away with keeping our money!!!!!!!

I contacted the local police in Philadelphia and they told me I would need to file a civil suit against Steve Lucchesi owner of Sole Control. The police acted like stolen property has nothing to do with the police. I can't believe the guy had the nerve to ask for more money from you after he took your money. 

i think this guy knows he can get away with it thats why hes doing it.im praying my bank gives me back my money. i have the entire conversation between me and steve saved and the bank asked me to send it to them as proof. i just feel sory for the people who lost way more then me.

And I had just sent in a pair of carmine cdps to unload at the beginning of April. I have since tried to email and call with no reponse. A civil suit may be the next and only logical step here. At this point it's not about the one pair kicks it's the principal....apparently this guy iis already in a tough spot with the place closing and what not, but he would be straight buried if he got hit with a slue of lawsuits on top of that...if they start rolling in I am sure the shoes and the refunds will start rolling out.

i encourage everyone to file a report with the better business buteau just go to www.bbb.com and file a report. also fraud.org is another website to file a report. the more reports filed on this guy the better

I have sneakers lost on consignment when the store closed also.   BBB wont do much, this is a civil court matter.  is anyone interested in filing a civil claim against the owner to re-claim the stolen property?

I am in on filing the civil suit and I am about to file a complaint on those websites listed, thanks for the information

the suit would have to be filed in the philadelphia court house civil claims. 

I live out of state but we can hold a meeting on a chosen day and time at the court house there.

Has anyone heard anything?  I knew something was off when I would never see him at the store and my shoes kept disappearing from their inventory without them contacting me with a payment.  Civil suits are relatively easy to file and I would suggest everyone pursue this course.

Yeah, but from the looks of it, he's been sued before, but it was dismissed because they were never able to serve him with the paperwork.  Looks like he's been borrowing money to keep the business afloat.  

https://fjdclaims.phila.gov/phmuni/casedocket/caseDocket.do?caseID=2660133

Unless of course he just decided to liquidate everyone's sneaks and get back in the weed game

http://www.yorkdispatch.com/ci_8715354

What's the most anyone had consigned there?
If I knew this guy was a drug dealer, I would never have consigned with the shop. There is no point in filing a suit come to think of it now. The only address I have is Sole Control on Hancock and they have been long gone from there. Damn I gotta accept I got burned for $1800. The dude in the lawsuit got burned for 16k, that sucks

damn, sorry to hear this. always feels batman when we get scammed or burned, but it happens to the best of us. outside of filing suit or catching up with dude in person, only thing u can do is learn from it and prevent it from happening again.

I agree, It's a shame... I know a kid who is $8000 in the hole with them from there "red yeezy pre order scam"

Back
Top Bottom