Sole Swap question...

I was just wondering if anyone ever tried sole swapping on the XIs. I have the retro Cool Grays and I also have 2 pairs of the retro XI I.Es and wanted to swap the soles to give the Cool Grays that OG look. Does anyone if this will work without ruining the Cool Grays? Thanks

Bring it to a professional shoe repair place, and ask them if its possible. Personally I wouldn't risk it but thats all up to you.

Originally Posted by AirMax718

I was just wondering if anyone ever tried sole swapping on the XIs. I have the retro Cool Grays and I also have 2 pairs of the retro XI I.Es and wanted to swap the soles to give the Cool Grays that OG look. Does anyone if this will work without ruining the Cool Grays? Thanks
usually most Nike's have slightly glue insoles where you can remove it carefully without any tool.
Start to peel it off from the inner midfoot section.

where i could not remove the insoles was the AJ XX and Air Hyperflights. They were glued 

extremely strong and i would never force peel the insoles as it could be torn apart in the worst case.

as lon gas you know what youre doing and you can get the soles off of both shoes real clean then you should be straight

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Bring it to a professional shoe repair place, and ask them if its possible. Personally I wouldn't risk it but thats all up to you.

alot of the "professionals" are terrible at gluing soles back on.  They usually come back improperly glued and have glue stains (atleast from my experiences) 
mad.gif
 .  Send them to this guy, hes amazing. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Renegade-Restorations/142399482443076

ayo man, how many people have complained about how their 11's seperate when they
are sea-glowing them for hours on end out in the hot sun...i'll let you figure out the rest homeboy

Back
Top Bottom