Soled Out NYC

210 Elizabeth Street between prince st and spring st

Soled Out NYC returns to SOHO for the biggest sneaker trading even in NYC, vendors from all over the tri-state area will showcase their most prestigious kicks and fly gear.

10 dollars to enter, that is from a lil flyer I have, any1 going? Dress to impress
here are my references
above tha clouds, bigd95112, bayAIRea707, escobarmeth, sinfurious,
akm2tan, cesarhpr1986

Evisu Deluxe jeans 4 sale and Size 14-15 Jordans DS for sale, get at me
mars size 14 DS get at me quick for sale
Qujamerican@aol.com

i cant wait to hear how wack the show was later
JORDAN RETRO 4 "LIGHTING" SIZE 8.5 W/TSHIRT SIZE XL $300.00

MF DOOM DUNKS SIZES 9,10 10.5 11 $285.00 EACH

NIKE ID CARDS FOR SALE

IF YOU ARE A SERIOUS BUYER E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM WILL SHIP

$10 and all i got was this lousy wristband...no ac, couldnt get to tables, all vendors were websites we can access thru here and same inventory...and then there was the breakdancing...did i mention no ac

Quote:
$10 and all i got was this lousy wristband...no ac, couldnt get to tables, all vendors were websites we can access thru here and same inventory...and then there was the breakdancing...did i mention no ac
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
i keep telling you guys these shows are a waste of time and money. These same fools are going to show up to the same garbage next week for the crapexchange
JORDAN RETRO 4 "LIGHTING" SIZE 8.5 W/TSHIRT SIZE XL $300.00

MF DOOM DUNKS SIZES 9,10 10.5 11 $285.00 EACH

NIKE ID CARDS FOR SALE

IF YOU ARE A SERIOUS BUYER E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM WILL SHIP

I got there too late but I guess the guy above me sums it up^^^^, All I know people had heatttttttttttt on their feet, I saw infrared 6's, white infared 6's, grapes, 11's, ill dunks, classic nikes, a lot of 3's people had on outside the event
here are my references
above tha clouds, bigd95112, bayAIRea707, escobarmeth, sinfurious,
akm2tan, cesarhpr1986

Evisu Deluxe jeans 4 sale and Size 14-15 Jordans DS for sale, get at me
mars size 14 DS get at me quick for sale
Qujamerican@aol.com

I had went to it yesterday and I do agree it wasn't really all that..I seen more heat on peoples feet than what the vendors was selling..if anything,the chicks that was out there was on-point but most of them were young so I aint tryin to catch a r.kelly case

Back
Top Bottom