soleswaps

wink.gif
wink.gif
im sorry if this belongs some where else or in a different post, if so please lock and delete and direct me where to go lol
anyway i have here a few soleswaps that ive done recently and i still have some to do and some ive done that are gone but i figure itd be cool to have a post just for soleswaps of all shoes not just jordans thats just what i collect so yeah anyway all comments are accepted idc if its bad im happy with my finished products and if its good thanks i dont have many before pics i will try to et them but im pretty sure we all know the shoes were crumbled lol anyway on to the show....

1994 retro white cement 3s

original black infrared 6s

original playoff 8s

and my fave....
original maroon 6s
one before pics

and one shoe is completey done but i worked 5 hrs on it

thank you for your time have a good day if this thread stays open expect many more
wink.gif

eek.gif
 nice man!

og 6s were leather?

oh and those cement 3s are way too old dude you need to get rid of them
wink.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by tizoni

eek.gif
 nice man!

og 6s were leather?

oh and those cement 3s are way too old dude you need to get rid of them
wink.gif
wink.gif

hell no i love those 3s lol and no th eblack infrareds were nubuck lol the baby and toddler sizes were leather thou

Nice work. There was a thread in the Nike retro section a while ago where people swapped the icy soles on their foamposites with other foamposite soles. I'll see if I can find the pictures

Pretty nice work, look like they line up well.  The only thing I would say is take some additional time to do more coats and clean-up your paint job a little on some of them.  Would make a world of difference in the finished product
pimp.gif
.  And the soles crumbled on your VIIIs?  I don't think I've ever seen OG VIIIs that weren't wearable.  Or were the soles just beat to death and worn smooth?

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Pretty nice work, look like they line up well.  The only thing I would say is take some additional time to do more coats and clean-up your paint job a little on some of them.  Would make a world of difference in the finished product
pimp.gif
.  And the soles crumbled on your VIIIs?  I don't think I've ever seen OG VIIIs that weren't wearable.  Or were the soles just beat to death and worn smooth?

well to be honest the air bubble on the inside, like in thefoam its located where that pattern on the bottom is, poped and there was chucnks missing and im actually working on that to tell you the truth like redoing the paint i noticed on the maroons sometimes the natraul leather dont cut it lol and the carolina 6s were a pain in the *** to line up man i used a size 10 retro 6 and those are a 11 if anyone else has soleswaps they want to share please contribute man i like a thread like this and remember any shoes dont have to be just jordans

Originally Posted by nostalgickickz

well to be honest the air bubble on the inside, like in thefoam its located where that pattern on the bottom is, poped and there was chucnks missing and im actually working on that to tell you the truth like redoing the paint i noticed on the maroons sometimes the natraul leather dont cut it lol and the carolina 6s were a pain in the *** to line up man i used a size 10 retro 6 and those are a 11 if anyone else has soleswaps they want to share please contribute man i like a thread like this and remember any shoes dont have to be just jordans

although it's hard to read what you're writing....i'll contribute. this is the foam swap i did....

during the process...

finished product....

Originally Posted by AlteredMayhem

Originally Posted by nostalgickickz

although it's hard to read what you're writing....i'll contribute. this is the foam swap i did....

during the process...

finished product....

lol sorry i was in a rush to go to school and i was typng and thinking of what to say but nice swap very clean
pimp.gif

did some original 5s this weekend will post later on though dontworry more soleswaps from other ppl are greatly appreciated

nice soleswaps bro
smokin.gif
...this would go well in the restoration thread as well....i have some used og maroons as well but im afraid to wear them....keep up the good work

AlteredMayhem  those foamposites look 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

from what shoes you swappin the soles from?

hmmm i remember seeing flight 89s with those soles? and idk maybe these could work? or did nike mess with the molds?

^those would go good actually but luckily i was able yto get some pure 4s for 6 dollsars from a friend, painting will be hard but they match up pretty well i didnt how those would go lol

yeah it was a friend of my friend he needed money he wanted 35 then i was like 10 and gave him 6 mfao pointless but it was worth it

Back
Top Bottom