Somali Pirates execute 4 Americans

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

RIP to the Americans and I feel bad for them dying and the pain their families are going through.

However, what the hell were they thinking? That's like me walking around Iraq or Afganastan all by myself with no type of weapon or protection, or me walking around in a bad area flashing money and wearing some nice shoes while sticking out like a sore thumb. I'm putting myself out there as a target and am asking to get it regardless of if i deserve it or not. Same with this situation, if you know those waters are dangerous and have read about Somali pirates before then why would you put your life at risk like that?

exactly my thoughts

Originally Posted by Jay02

Someone a few pages back said what did the Taliban ever do to us. 9/11? And dont feed me with conspiracy %*%@.

Idk why so many people on here wants the U.S. to bow down to every country that has evil intentions. I like being safe personally. And I dont think its fair that the good people in these countries cant be safe.
not a conspiracy bro, the taliban had nothing to do with 9/11. That was al-queda. People forget for the most part, the taliban are hicks with guns and extreme religious views (sounds vaguely familiar...) they'e no serious threat to our security.

It's not fair good people in other countries can't be safe, but it's not our problem.

Someone a few pages back said what did the Taliban ever do to us. 9/11? And dont feed me with conspiracy %*%@.

Idk why so many people on here wants the U.S. to bow down to every country that has evil intentions. I like being safe personally. And I dont think its fair that the good people in these countries cant be safe.
not a conspiracy bro, the taliban had nothing to do with 9/11. That was al-queda. People forget for the most part, the taliban are hicks with guns and extreme religious views (sounds vaguely familiar...) they'e no serious threat to our security.

It's not fair good people in other countries can't be safe, but it's not our problem.

Originally Posted by richiecotite

This.

Tired of playing world....once we stop being so dependent on foreign oil maybe things will change.....doubtful i know

This.

Tired of playing world....once we stop being so dependent on foreign oil maybe things will change.....doubtful i know

No one is in the right in this situation. When is violence ever justified? Not to sound like a *@##$ or anything, but for real, violence is unjustified, especially murder. And so is messing around with other people.

America is notorious for that. Don't get me wrong, I love my country, but Americans and those with privileges do such dumb $%%% it's unbelievable. PASSING OUT BIBLES? WHY? I am not an atheist, I'm in fact religious. But I don't think it's cool that people think they can just bounce around from continent to continent and try and force a certain religion on people.

And it's not just religion, but actions in general. The heck are we in the Middle East for? Call me ignorant, but I don't think we're still looking for WMDs. If you gotta do something like invade for survival, sure, it's justified, cause everyone has the primal need to survive. But the heck is pressing religion/government/ideas on people going to help? It's a lose-lose. One side loses time and resources, other side gets heated, $%%% goes down and wars start.

If people just did their own thing and minded their own business without %*#$%+# around with other people, a lot less drama and violence would happen. But whatever, stupid people do stupid things
eyes.gif

No one is in the right in this situation. When is violence ever justified? Not to sound like a *@##$ or anything, but for real, violence is unjustified, especially murder. And so is messing around with other people.

America is notorious for that. Don't get me wrong, I love my country, but Americans and those with privileges do such dumb $%%% it's unbelievable. PASSING OUT BIBLES? WHY? I am not an atheist, I'm in fact religious. But I don't think it's cool that people think they can just bounce around from continent to continent and try and force a certain religion on people.

And it's not just religion, but actions in general. The heck are we in the Middle East for? Call me ignorant, but I don't think we're still looking for WMDs. If you gotta do something like invade for survival, sure, it's justified, cause everyone has the primal need to survive. But the heck is pressing religion/government/ideas on people going to help? It's a lose-lose. One side loses time and resources, other side gets heated, $%%% goes down and wars start.

If people just did their own thing and minded their own business without %*#$%+# around with other people, a lot less drama and violence would happen. But whatever, stupid people do stupid things
eyes.gif

Ok the question is should we just let them take over any ships that pass by? Hell no. Whether they should have been there or not, why is it alright.

We got people like Rashi saying its alright because its dangerous territory. If your in a dangerous place you're free to kill. Then when the U.S. goes over to places like Afghanistan or Iraq to incorporate a government and education so the people arent brought up to be suicide bombers we got guys like Rashi saying we shouldnt be in Afghanistan. Let the Tailban do what they do.

Serious question. How old are you?
Your opinion reeks of adolescence.
Not coming at you, just saying.
The world has/will never work like that.
& by good people, do you mean Americans touring or the citizens of that country?

As far as this situation. WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU GO THERE TO PASS OUT BIBLES?!
That's asking for trouble. I guess common sense isn't all that common. R.I.P to all the victims involved.

Ok the question is should we just let them take over any ships that pass by? Hell no. Whether they should have been there or not, why is it alright.

We got people like Rashi saying its alright because its dangerous territory. If your in a dangerous place you're free to kill. Then when the U.S. goes over to places like Afghanistan or Iraq to incorporate a government and education so the people arent brought up to be suicide bombers we got guys like Rashi saying we shouldnt be in Afghanistan. Let the Tailban do what they do.

Serious question. How old are you?
Your opinion reeks of adolescence.
Not coming at you, just saying.
The world has/will never work like that.
& by good people, do you mean Americans touring or the citizens of that country?

As far as this situation. WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU GO THERE TO PASS OUT BIBLES?!
That's asking for trouble. I guess common sense isn't all that common. R.I.P to all the victims involved.

Wow.

Wow.

Originally Posted by AR Guy

This is literally the reason the USMC exists. Their hymn goes "From the halls of Montezuma, to the shores of Tripoli"

Send in the Marines, shoot anyone with a weapon on sight, sieze anything valuable that pirates could use to pay for rebuilding, and burn the pirates villages & boats to the ground. Problem solved.
glasses.gif
 I can see a FAST company engaging in Covert Operations there already.  The killing of Americans brought the US military to their shores. I actually feel sorry for these Somalians because the US reign of terror is now upon them at full force. 

Originally Posted by AR Guy

This is literally the reason the USMC exists. Their hymn goes "From the halls of Montezuma, to the shores of Tripoli"

Send in the Marines, shoot anyone with a weapon on sight, sieze anything valuable that pirates could use to pay for rebuilding, and burn the pirates villages & boats to the ground. Problem solved.
glasses.gif
 I can see a FAST company engaging in Covert Operations there already.  The killing of Americans brought the US military to their shores. I actually feel sorry for these Somalians because the US reign of terror is now upon them at full force. 

my politics teacher went to school with one the guys
thats crazy i went into the bathroom to put on a nicotine patch and came back to here him tellin stories of them chillin in college
however i still feel the same way i felt before just a tripp tho

my politics teacher went to school with one the guys
thats crazy i went into the bathroom to put on a nicotine patch and came back to here him tellin stories of them chillin in college
however i still feel the same way i felt before just a tripp tho

Back
Top Bottom