Somali Pirates seize yacht carrying a Danish family

(CNN) -- Pirates have seized a Danish yacht with seven people -- including three children -- on board, the Danish Foreign Ministry says.

The boat, carrying a family of five including the youngsters, aged 12 to 16, and two crew members, was hijacked in Indian Ocean on Thursday, February 24.

On Monday the Foreign Ministry confirmed a distress signal had been received last week, and that it was doing "everything in its power" to assist the captives.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/africa/03/01/somalia.pirates.danish.family/index.html

Yo I'm tired of these dudes man. We need to send some SEALs/SWCCs to patrol these seas. 

(CNN) -- Pirates have seized a Danish yacht with seven people -- including three children -- on board, the Danish Foreign Ministry says.

The boat, carrying a family of five including the youngsters, aged 12 to 16, and two crew members, was hijacked in Indian Ocean on Thursday, February 24.

On Monday the Foreign Ministry confirmed a distress signal had been received last week, and that it was doing "everything in its power" to assist the captives.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/africa/03/01/somalia.pirates.danish.family/index.html

Yo I'm tired of these dudes man. We need to send some SEALs/SWCCs to patrol these seas. 

tired.gif

SMH I just read on MSNBC that pirates have said they will kill the family if a hostage rescue was attempted.

Stop sailing the 7 seas. You should be smart enough to watch the news to know that it's bad out there.

Stop sailing the 7 seas. You should be smart enough to watch the news to know that it's bad out there.

Is there a map that shows the areas specifically people are getting hijacked?

Are these coastal areas, or far out in the indian ocean?

-Jacob

Is there a map that shows the areas specifically people are getting hijacked?

Are these coastal areas, or far out in the indian ocean?

-Jacob

30t6p3b.gif
,hopefully I don't hear about them being killed in a couple days 
30t6p3b.gif

ib4 SuperPirate starts supporting these dudes

30t6p3b.gif
,hopefully I don't hear about them being killed in a couple days 
30t6p3b.gif

ib4 SuperPirate starts supporting these dudes

The Danish people deserve it they shouldnt be there. They deserve to die too. If you're in their waters its only morally correct to kill them..right???

The Danish people deserve it they shouldnt be there. They deserve to die too. If you're in their waters its only morally correct to kill them..right???

A league of adventurers and/or bounty hunters, need to band together to stop these guys. Pirate Hunters. Sounds like a movie...

A league of adventurers and/or bounty hunters, need to band together to stop these guys. Pirate Hunters. Sounds like a movie...

Originally Posted by Jay02

Can someone Ban this person?

Originally Posted by Jay02

Can someone Ban this person?

On yahoo news, it stated that the family wasn't scared... ARE YOU SCARED NOW???? I dont understand why people continue to go their direction...

On yahoo news, it stated that the family wasn't scared... ARE YOU SCARED NOW???? I dont understand why people continue to go their direction...

Ok so after a good google search all the hijackings occur specifically off the coast of somailia.
Somali_Piracy_Map.png

I see this is the only way to get to the Suez Canal.

I wonder if the Suez Canal is losing business 
laugh.gif

-Jose

Ok so after a good google search all the hijackings occur specifically off the coast of somailia.
Somali_Piracy_Map.png

I see this is the only way to get to the Suez Canal.

I wonder if the Suez Canal is losing business 
laugh.gif

-Jose

Back
Top Bottom