Some April '10 - June '10 Retro Releases

og pippens & penny (purp) for me
pimp.gif

The carnivores release in 1993 same year as Jurassic Park and that's where they should have stayed IMO.
Whackness!

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

04/16/10, Air Carnivore LE
390077-001, Light Zen Grey/Black-Oxidized Green
$110
2i97dhg.jpg

- not a practical shoe today.....

- and damn, i wanted these so bad when i was in HS. to buy these today would just be
eyes.gif
. i cant even think of a way to pull these off today with or without jeans. still nice to look at though.

thx for the info~
but nothing really gets my interested except the eggplant penny III~

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

good god....i hate  love carnivores. the black/red griffeys are nice.

fixed bro

tired.gif
...really though, I can't see how anyone can find these aesthetically appealing. maybe it's nostalgia; maybe it's performance....or maybe it's the whole, 'they're so ugly that they're beautiful' spiel, but
sick.gif
. of course, that's just my opinion.  

2i97dhg.jpg

pssh...these are copped on site...and now that i found out da infrared packs are trash imma take a LONNNG sneaker break...

carnivores look like they have good ankle support, i dont like em but might cop to to have, they look comfy

tired.gif
Bombbiggidyphil wrote:

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

good god....i hate  love carnivores. the black/red griffeys are nice.

fixed bro

tired.gif
...really though, I can't see how anyone can find these aesthetically appealing. maybe it's nostalgia; maybe it's performance....or maybe it's the whole, 'they're so ugly that they're beautiful' spiel, but
sick.gif
. of course, that's just my opinion.  

.....and thats kinda what i was getting at. the nostalgia in me wants them so bad. but these shoes today.......idk man
smh.gif
. and i LOVED these shoes back in the day
tired.gif

- but the muted greens Nike was using back then looked so good.

Back
Top Bottom