some chic on my boys fb

laugh.gif
sucka!

That was really hard to follow.

Carlitos Escobar U will see u going to like what i am going to get u...

Valerie what ? u know what i was thinking can i get a ps3 ( i wish i got a ps3) instead of a jorkie .. =] lol i cant have a puppy =/ they dont allowe dogs here .. =/

LoL she didn't even understand

What the hell. How stupid or young do you have to be to fall for that $#+$..
I mean, when you believe a girl isn't thinking about you, is buying her expensive $#+$ really going to help?
ohwell.gif

I just find this sad

What the hell. How stupid or young do you have to be to fall for that $#+$..
I mean, when you believe a girl isn't thinking about you, is buying her expensive $#+$ really going to help?
ohwell.gif

I just find this sad

That was really hard to follow.

Carlitos Escobar U will see u going to like what i am going to get u...

Valerie what ? u know what i was thinking can i get a ps3 ( i wish i got a ps3) instead of a jorkie .. =] lol i cant have a puppy =/ they dont allowe dogs here .. =/

LoL she didn't even understand

Originally Posted by tim teufel

i see this on her wall

• Valerie  aww .. thanks carlos ... yea i had a good bday .. and what u goin to get me ? lol ...
    October 28 at 10:03pm · LikeUnlike

• Carlitos Escobar U will see u going to like what i am going to get u...
    October 29 at 3:41pm · LikeUnlike

• Valerie  what ? u know what i was thinking can i get a ps3 ( i wish i got a ps3) instead of a jorkie .. =] lol i cant have a puppy =/ they dont allowe dogs here .. =/
    October 30 at 1:38pm · LikeUnlike

• Valerie  actually wait i dont want a camera . can i get an iphone .. iinstead =] plz !
    Sunday at 1:32pm · LikeUnlike

• Carlitos Escobar That what u want a iphone not a jorkie =( but is cool i got u realy realy soon...
    Monday at 5:49pm · LikeUnlike

• Valerie  yea i want an iphone not the yorkie cause i cant have a puppy here at my crib.
    Monday at 7:54pm · LikeUnlike

• Carlitos Escobar Wow how sad i realy want it to get u that hun it would of been the only way u think of me
    frown.gif

Monday at 8:58pm · LikeUnlike

• Valerie  well that can be a present for another time .. but anyways the iphone i will think of u ..

internet_white_knight.gif

Originally Posted by tim teufel

i see this on her wall

• Valerie  aww .. thanks carlos ... yea i had a good bday .. and what u goin to get me ? lol ...
    October 28 at 10:03pm · LikeUnlike

• Carlitos Escobar U will see u going to like what i am going to get u...
    October 29 at 3:41pm · LikeUnlike

• Valerie  what ? u know what i was thinking can i get a ps3 ( i wish i got a ps3) instead of a jorkie .. =] lol i cant have a puppy =/ they dont allowe dogs here .. =/
    October 30 at 1:38pm · LikeUnlike

• Valerie  actually wait i dont want a camera . can i get an iphone .. iinstead =] plz !
    Sunday at 1:32pm · LikeUnlike

• Carlitos Escobar That what u want a iphone not a jorkie =( but is cool i got u realy realy soon...
    Monday at 5:49pm · LikeUnlike

• Valerie  yea i want an iphone not the yorkie cause i cant have a puppy here at my crib.
    Monday at 7:54pm · LikeUnlike

• Carlitos Escobar Wow how sad i realy want it to get u that hun it would of been the only way u think of me
    frown.gif

Monday at 8:58pm · LikeUnlike

• Valerie  well that can be a present for another time .. but anyways the iphone i will think of u ..

internet_white_knight.gif

[h3]Carlitos Escobar JUST At HOME sEEiN tHE WoRLD SErIS[/h3]

y-2LR9eyI1L.gif

Monday at 9:16pm via Mobile Web · View Feedback (6)Hide Feedback (6)

• Jessica Piper likes this.

• El Duke LaReality Se Jodio Texas.
      Monday at 10:42pm

• Carlitos Escobar Si mi pana se jodio texas
      Monday at 11:30pm

• Amber Palmer UR A JERK
      Yesterday at 12:47am

• Carlitos Escobar Yoo who the @#$% u callin a jerk@#$% is worng with u
      Yesterday at 8:20am

• Amber Palmer #!&&^ IM CALLING YOU A JERK BECAUSE YOU WANNA !@# AROUND WELL THEN @#$% IMA DO THE SAME +*!+ SO HAVE FUN AND OH I SEE YOU TOLD UR FRIEND VALERIE THAT WE AINT TOGETHER 5#!+ THAT AINT WHAT YOU SAID WHEN YOU WAS ON THE PHONE WITH ME
      Yesterday at 10:42am

• roll.gif
      roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom