SOME CRAZY JORDANS -PICS-

ricekrispies420

formerly l2icel3oi9i6
Joined Apr 6, 2008
prefer the infrared vi with a black nike air. those ix and x are pretty ugly imo.

more pics of those v and viii though

Joined Dec 8, 2001
Originally Posted by mikecabrera

The Jordan VI Black/Infrared's had a red Nike Air on the back? I don't remember this.
that's because the ones in the pic are original samples. the released version was black.

Joined Jun 1, 2000
Originally Posted by jae oh en

Originally Posted by mikecabrera

The Jordan VI Black/Infrared's had a red Nike Air on the back? I don't remember this.
that's because the ones in the pic are original samples. the released version was black.
Wow!!  And look at how icy the soles are for a piece that old!!! 

Joined Mar 15, 2005
III's and VIII's are dope. My view on those XIII's has been tainted by the vast amount of fakes I've seen over the years.

Joined Oct 29, 2007
Those 8,3's are dope. I remember those infrareds in da back of da slam mag back in da day. Jb should have dropped that cw instead of the black & varsity reds since it seems like there coming out with the infrared pack , just so there's a real noticeable difference between da 2.

Joined Jul 8, 2003
This is my table at the Night with Jordan Brand event put on by theshoegame.com
There is recap video and pics there!

Joined Jul 8, 2003
This is my table at the Night with Jordan Brand event put on by theshoegame.com
There is recap video and pics there!

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now