Some DSLR Help !!!

just get a used 40d for like 300$ save the extra cash for a good lens, perhaps the 50mm 1.4, best bang for your buck if you are on a budget, hell you need a dslr to shoot video for??...i never understood the hype behind that, i own a 5dmkII and have never felt the urge to go recording !%+$, if your focus is photography and you are just now getting started, don't get sidetracked into recording video, learn the ins and outs of photography first....and if video is your thing then get a damn video camera.

just get a used 40d for like 300$ save the extra cash for a good lens, perhaps the 50mm 1.4, best bang for your buck if you are on a budget, hell you need a dslr to shoot video for??...i never understood the hype behind that, i own a 5dmkII and have never felt the urge to go recording !%+$, if your focus is photography and you are just now getting started, don't get sidetracked into recording video, learn the ins and outs of photography first....and if video is your thing then get a damn video camera.

I just copped a Canon 1000d on eBay for 280, Id go that route cuz youll get it way cheaper.

Ive got a Canon Vixia HF200 HD Camcorder that Im gonna get rid of if thats your thing

I just copped a Canon 1000d on eBay for 280, Id go that route cuz youll get it way cheaper.

Ive got a Canon Vixia HF200 HD Camcorder that Im gonna get rid of if thats your thing

Originally Posted by ksteezy

True !!
But just thought might as well have dat feature for maybe later ... but thanks for da advice
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

True !!
But just thought might as well have dat feature for maybe later ... but thanks for da advice
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom