Some help coppin?

Originally Posted by zSxQ

Originally Posted by Daze1erz

I live in Phoenix, AZ and I have to be at the store at least 7 hours before release..2 much non-sneakerheads tryn 2 kop I swear I jst feel like drop kicking someone in they throat!!!
mad.gif
(
mad.gif
(
mad.gif
(
mad.gif
(

Lol bro I feel u. This kid I know thinks he a sneaker head and cops mad shoes but I got the white cement 3's and he said they a fake cw -,-
hahahahaha WOW..the white cement 3's are one of my fav shoes..they just look sooooo effin fresh...
roll.gif
 @that kid you speak of

I have a connect but its not always for sure..like the GMP pack his store is selling them for $600+ since they are only getting like 10 throughout all their stores. and Im not paying paying that. The Black/Red 11's aren't a 4sure kop either since they are SUPER HYPED and don't know if his store owner will let him hold one for me
frown.gif
sucks man

Originally Posted by ijapino

It's rare now a days that you can just walk into a store and buy something hyped without a problem. There really is no fool proof method at getting the hot new release with ease. Even if you have connects, things change and people move on. With any high in demand shoe, you're gonna have to A) Put in some work (do some research in advance, line up early, or drive a decent distance).... B) Try your luck when they hit the retail websites. But remember you're fighting with everybody else. So copping them online is sorta like playing the lotto....Or C) Pay a lil extra to avoid all that.

I always try to get them online at the midnight release!!!! ALWAYS FAILED LOL!!! Right after that I drive to the mall at around 1 am and there is already a LINE
frown.gif
I always get stuck with a .5 size lower or over than my original size

if you have to ask this question, you probably arent gonna get them.......do some research and try to build your own contacts/creative methods....

or you probably will have to pay the reseller fees...

maybe your internet connection/computer is really slow? If you said certain shoes you couldnt get online id say thats normal, but every release? any XII, X and most IVs havent been too hard to get online. At least i havent had much trouble.

I live in Phoenix, AZ and I have to be at the store at least 7 hours before release..2 much non-sneakerheads tryn 2 kop I swear I jst feel like drop kicking someone in they throat!!!
mad.gif
(
mad.gif
(
mad.gif
(
mad.gif
(

i live in phx too i remember i copped the 13s in 2010 from nikestore in scottsdale no prob. just walked in after they closed, and now everything is a sellout

call your local stores and get as much info as possible. depending on the hype, you can figure out when to line up.

Learn the stores in your area. Meet sneakerhead at the stores and ask questions. Know what Jays are popular. Always have a plan B

mad.gif
(
mad.gif
(
mad.gif
(
mad.gif
(

LOL
uh i live here now as well. and the only shoes i ever waited in line out here for were the space jams (around 4 o clock and i was second in line at az mills footlocker) and the white cement 3s around 6 (desert sky mall easy cop) only because these are shoes i had to have and i actually like wearing them.

i even tried to camp out for space jam sb's but when i got to one of the only stores in the state that were getting them, i found there was a line since the store closed. bunch of kids asking me what dunks i was wearing (send helps, come on, if you are in line waiting for these i'd hope you know your sb's). said f that, went home. found a pair later on that week for less than what the store was charging people 
laugh.gif

never again would i wait in line for any shoe because i know dumb kids and resellers just go wait hours in line thinking they have the next big shoe hustle. little do they know everyone else is on craigslist trying to do the same. then some cant wait to sell and end up selling for the price they paid when they waiting 6 hours in line to get. getting shoes are a lot easier than people make it out to be. especially these newer retros.. honestly any gr retro that has released this past 1-2 years that people wait in line for can be easily found for retail plus a lil change if not less..

little lesson for those that don't get it yet.

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

mad.gif
(
mad.gif
(
mad.gif
(
mad.gif
(

LOL
uh i live here now as well. and the only shoes i ever waited in line out here for were the space jams (around 4 o clock and i was second in line at az mills footlocker) and the white cement 3s around 6 (desert sky mall easy cop) only because these are shoes i had to have and i actually like wearing them.

i even tried to camp out for space jam sb's but when i got to one of the only stores in the state that were getting them, i found there was a line since the store closed. bunch of kids asking me what dunks i was wearing (send helps, come on, if you are in line waiting for these i'd hope you know your sb's). said f that, went home. found a pair later on that week for less than what the store was charging people 
laugh.gif

never again would i wait in line for any shoe because i know dumb kids and resellers just go wait hours in line thinking they have the next big shoe hustle. little do they know everyone else is on craigslist trying to do the same. then some cant wait to sell and end up selling for the price they paid when they waiting 6 hours in line to get. getting shoes are a lot easier than people make it out to be. especially these newer retros.. honestly any gr retro that has released this past 1-2 years that people wait in line for can be easily found for retail plus a lil change if not less..

little lesson for those that don't get it yet.

lol yeah thats what im talking about..stupid kids just in line kuz they heard of them from someone and just want to be kool. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
   I only waited in line one time for the cement 4's (got a connect but doesnt always pull through) and i swear there was just a bunch of lil high schoolers and middle schoolers. I got got a .5 size smaller kuz stupid security decided to open one side of the mall bkuz the LINE WAS SMALLER on that side at Arrowhead mall..everyone there that was since like 1 am was pisssed..I WAS PISSED!!! but yeah man you can most GR at around retail price or like $30 above retail wich isn't bad at all.

Back
Top Bottom