"Some How Some Way" - Jay x Beans x Scarface x Just Blaze APPRECIATION

Just popped up on shuffle...

THE BEAT
sick.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif

"The Curse" had BANGERS! This was my joint back in 02/03. Beans, Face, and Hov make beautiful music.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"The Curse" had BANGERS! This was my joint back in 02/03. Beans, Face, and Hov make beautiful music.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah, Love this !$*%...
That Beans verse...thats something special right there...

Only negative was Jay's verse...He was straight coasting on this !$*%...probably one of the worst of his career...

Yeah, Love this !$*%...

Only negative was Jay's verse...He was straight coasting on this !$*%...probably one of the worst of his career...

I cried the first time i heard beans verse...this was around the time my dad said he was going to the store for cereal and never returned

I cried the first time i heard beans verse...this was around the time my dad said he was going to the store for cereal and never returned

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Yeah, Love this !$*%...

Yeah, Love this !$*%...

Yeah, Love this !$*%...

Yeah, Love this !$*%...

One of my favorite songs ever.

Beans verse touch my soul.

Sample talks to anyone thats ever been through it before.

One of my favorite songs ever.

Beans verse touch my soul.

Sample talks to anyone thats ever been through it before.

I've lost hours of my life to this song. No Lie.

Can't possibly appreciate it as much as it deserves.

I sincerely disagree, and I'm one of the first ones to pull Shawn's card but I disrespect this verse.

I've lost hours of my life to this song. No Lie.

Can't possibly appreciate it as much as it deserves.

I sincerely disagree, and I'm one of the first ones to pull Shawn's card but I disrespect this verse.

Back
Top Bottom