some pretty nice supercars impounded for speeding in canada

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Im not winning. How they even get caught in cars like that?

There's a ton of supercars speeding, it's going to attract a ton of attention. And on top of that, it would be unbelievable dumb to try and start a cop chase. Even if you're pushing a Lambo (which would be dumb cause damage to those cars costs a ton), the cops will catch you.

laugh.gif

you being a young guy, thats a good frame of mind to have... would be beyond stupid to get caught up evading the police but FYI ive outran the fuzz numerous times... in my 6 cylinder eclipse gt when i had it... basically if ur goin fast enough on the freeway (100+) and theyre gunnin you from a dead stop...
laugh.gif
jus accelerate and get off at the next exit, basics physics will let u know that youd hafta slow your vehicle for the cop to be able to come close to catchin u... dudes on crotch rockets??? fagettabowdit

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

laugh.gif

you being a young guy, thats a good frame of mind to have... would be beyond stupid to get caught up evading the police but FYI ive outran the fuzz numerous times... in my 6 cylinder eclipse gt when i had it... basically if ur goin fast enough on the freeway (100+) and theyre gunnin you from a dead stop...
laugh.gif
jus accelerate and get off at the next exit, basics physics will let u know that youd hafta slow your vehicle for the cop to be able to come close to catchin u... dudes on crotch rockets??? fagettabowdit

Don't get me wrong. I love speed and I love driving... but I am respectful of others and myself. I'm not going to try and evade the cops because there is a high chance they could catch me. If I don't manage to lose them visually, they'll call for backup and I'm screwed, especially on an open road like a highway.

Racing is incredibly stupid. I love the Fast and Furious movies, and don't get me wrong I think street racing is "cool", but at the same time it is one of the dumbest things I have ever seen. It's so unbelievably stupid as to why you need to do it on public roads as compared to a sanctioned track... once again it's something I admire but hate at the same time.

These kids are punks... and they got off easy. I'm surprised, young minorities in supercars just getting a slap on the wrist. Idiots are punks and should have their licenses revoked, and they're not helping the "Asians can't drive" stereotype. We already get laughed at every time we drive, and their rich %*+%% have to go out and act like morons. Yes, I'm mad.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Originally Posted by theHBkid

Originally Posted by f3DJam

vancouver full of exotic whips

Hong Kong money or powder money
I knew they were from Hong Kong.  U can obviously tell by their license plates "888".  888 means forever rich in Chinese... I assumed it was powder money
laugh.gif
since it was in Surrey.  Surrey = Brown Town.
Want me 2 get my Surrey boys to come smash u bro!? #chengman reference
laugh.gif

how dope would that be though, rolling around with 12 of your friends in those cars....

DAMN....

dudes are rollin right....giving the Dubai boys a run for their money in the car game....

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Originally Posted by theHBkid

Originally Posted by f3DJam

vancouver full of exotic whips

Hong Kong money or powder money
I knew they were from Hong Kong.  U can obviously tell by their license plates "888".  888 means forever rich in Chinese... I assumed it was powder money
laugh.gif
since it was in Surrey.  Surrey = Brown Town.

Learn something everyday

Back
Top Bottom